Current time: 03/05/2024, 02:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(09/07/2018 20:36)iMarkeh Wrote:  It's the law I think. You can't subsidise a service where a commercial one already operates. As the TL goes to all the same places as the 42 and 44, it should be reverted to its original route prior to D Jones collapse.

I would love to know how Easybus are getting is so badly wrong. If GHA and D Jones can do it, Why can't Easybus. I had a lot of hope for them but if they are playing silly beggers, they won't get anywhere. Timing buses behind Arriva, the 42 runs on the same times as Arriva (despite missing a massive opportunity for a bus between 5 and 6 from the industrial estate) and they can't keep ontime on an easy route.

If they can't run things now, imagine the state they will be in if/when Arriva increase the pressure (reducing fares, running late to pick up the competitors passengers are common Arriva tactics). Considering how well the minibuses run, how can this be so different. I am baffled. You can tell they don't know what they are doing in the bus side. Minibuses there is help available from those who run the minibuses in London.

Yeah but the TL already existed before the Commercial Service's this is what im saying i dont see why Valentines were not helped out granted an extra Solo not even brand new could of been stock to run the TL1/2 separately on a better time basis as the TL1/2 Timetable granted its disgraceful like how WCBC ruined the 146.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus - LJ51 DDA - 10/07/2018 20:04

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)