Current time: 03/05/2024, 02:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
(05/07/2018 14:03)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  So what you're telling me because its every half an hour it cant be 30 minutes late? if the bus was due at 16:58 at Snowdon Drive towards Barkers Lane but does not pass until 17:28 then that my friend is 30 minutes late. the Service all day was running 30 minutes late either EasyCoach can time travel or i need a new watch. it was due 17:10 towards Wrexham so either way it still running way over 30 late.
That makes the bus 12 minutes late then. The bus is every half hour. It has a running time of 28 minutes. Unless there were 2 buses on the route (which they wouldn't do as none of their buses interwork except for placement reasons possibly). It can't be 30 minutes late. They would miss a trip and run the next one on time. Plus I am 99% sure, it didn't accumulate a 30 minute delay while driving on that trip. There is no reason why the 44 should be late anyway, there is enough time on it. It has been on the same timetable for the past 3 operators, if it was that bad, the council would have forced a timetable change to put more time in.

(06/07/2018 08:13)knutstransport Wrote:  Was the driver asked if it that service was late or whether the previous one didn't turn up?

I've seen the Arriva app reporting services 60 minute late on routes where there should be a bus every 30 minutes.
That is all due to trip numbers. Plus, it depends on the number of buses on the route. The 44 (which LJ51 DDA is referring to) is a one bus route which runs round all day. 28 mins round trip, 30 min frequency. If a bus got delays of anything near 25 minutes, you would drop the trip and carry on on time. Even if it became 30 minutes late, you couldn't say it was 30 minutes late as it would literally be running on the next bus time. Even asking a driver, they would say they dropped a trip and are running on time or a few minutes late.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus - iMarkeh - 06/07/2018 16:21

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)