Current time: 17/05/2024, 10:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
RE: Express Airport Transfers (Europe) Ltd and The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus
Traveline getting something wrong, surely not?! Wink
It's definitely 'easyCoach' as I've seen the branded Dart MPD SJ53AWX and very smart it looks in all fairness.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Do you have any images? I can only see that bus in JP livery. Many thanks. Marl
(21/03/2017 14:59)CTL45 Wrote:  Traveline getting something wrong, surely not?! Wink
It's definitely 'easyCoach' as I've seen the branded Dart MPD SJ53AWX and very smart it looks in all fairness.

If it's on the same licence as the Manchester Airport service then it'll be operated by The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus, so Traveline are correct. Putting a brand name on a vehicle doesn't mean that's the operator name - GHA Gold or Cheshire Connect weren't operators.
There was a Volvo coach, assume a B12M / Jonckheere combination parked at Shrewsbury Business Park this evening outside the office of this concern. White base livery with 'easyCoach' branding on orange band. New addition or freshly branded up? I noted the registration as 'NK07 YFU'.

Also any information on this X70 service been registered to be operated by easyBus? Lets hope it complements the ARRIVA Midlands services i.e. AM towards Oswestry and PM towards Shrewsbury for positional runs to take up the 64 service. Local rumors suggest otherwise?!
(21/03/2017 15:40)knutstransport Wrote:  If it's on the same licence as the Manchester Airport service then it'll be operated by The Skiers Lodge Ltd t/a Easybus, so Traveline are correct. Putting a brand name on a vehicle doesn't mean that's the operator name - GHA Gold or Cheshire Connect weren't operators.

It is being operated under the easyCoach brand, the vehicle will be displaying the name easyCoach as opposed to easyBus, I'm not sure why that's so difficult to comprehend.
The publicity for the 64 will show the operator as easyCoach and there was even a sheet attached to the registration stating that the service will operate under the easyCoach brand so as far as the public are concerned they're looking for an easyCoach vehicle.
(21/03/2017 20:09)CTL45 Wrote:  It is being operated under the easyCoach brand, the vehicle will be displaying the name easyCoach as opposed to easyBus, I'm not sure why that's so difficult to comprehend.
The publicity for the 64 will show the operator as easyCoach and there was even a sheet attached to the registration stating that the service will operate under the easyCoach brand so as far as the public are concerned they're looking for an easyCoach vehicle.

I was making the point easyCoach will only be a brand name so Traveline saying easyBus is no different to them saying Arriva for a service which Arriva operate under the Sapphire brand. It's not a mistake by Traveline and if it confuses any passengers then it's the operators fault for making things more complicated than they need to be.

Personally I don't think operators should be allowed to put a name including coach or coaches on a bus, even if they are a coach hire company with just a few buses.
EasyCoach have uploaded two photographs of SJ53AWX onto Facebook.
EasyCoach SJ53AWX

I Must Say It does look very good in the EasyCoach livery.
Looks easy and plane but very effective.
Personally think it looks good.
(21/03/2017 21:20)Nwales Bus Wrote:  EasyCoach have uploaded two photographs of SJ53AWX onto Facebook.
EasyCoach SJ53AWX

I Must Say It does look very good in the EasyCoach livery.

I hope they have reached a legal agreement with Easygroup to use that livery and logo for this service otherwise they will be getting a letter from Stelios's solicitors as he is very protective of theEasy brand.
(22/03/2017 01:42)enrag2000 Wrote:  I hope they have reached a legal agreement with Easygroup to use that livery and logo for this service otherwise they will be getting a letter from Stelios's solicitors as he is very protective of theEasy brand.

http://easycoach.com/
Http://easycoach.co.uk/

Easycoach is part of Stelios group...go on both websites it states it top right on both

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)