Current time: 19/05/2024, 07:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Liverpool Night Buses Christmas 2015
RE: Liverpool Night Buses Christmas 2015
(03/12/2015 21:01)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Where else would they go to drop off passengers? Whitechapel isn't a viable option as the drop off bay is too small for such a large volume of buses - and apart from that it gets busy enough at peak times with the queue of cars waiting to enter the multi-storey car park. Lime Street isn't an option either as that also gets busy throughout the day. There's nowhere else within a reasonable proximity to the St Johns Shopping Centre where passengers could be dropped off

I've always thought it would be best if all of the South Liverpool services started and ended at Liverpool ONE with outbound services running via Great Charlotte Street in order to pick up passengers from that part of the city centre instead of Queen Square. That would free up stands in Queen Square for all of the North Liverpool (and beyond) services

I suppose at drop off point where some services terminate?
I know it would cost a lot for Merseytravel having this bridge or underground walkway again but as long as it can cope with demand and there's nobody suicidal, it would work in my mind and make a drivers life easier.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liverpool Night Buses Christmas 2015 - RedPanda - 03/12/2015 21:30

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)