Current time: 19/05/2024, 20:52 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Liverpool Night Buses Christmas 2015
RE: Liverpool Night Buses Crimbo 2015
I don't understand why they run the night versions as totally different services, it seems that once an 'N' is prefixed to a normal service number everything goes mental and the night service resembles only little of its daytime equivalent. Merseytravel and the operators need to start thinking about running these as extensions of the daytime services; ie, same generate route, unless extrapolated back to a common origin (as I mentioned earlier), a two-direction service, inclusion of the timetable on bus-stop timetables in both directions and a frequency of at least 2-an-hour, so it has some presence on the roads for people to see and so it is worthwhile waiting around for.

I believe these are the fundamentals for making the nightbuses work, and I really hope that they make more of an effort than just operating these services this year, and I hope that if anybody from Arriva, Stagecoach & Merseytravel is reading this, that they take on board the comments and thoughts on this forum and work with each other to pull this off.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Liverpool Night Buses Crimbo 2015 - E400 - 27/09/2015 13:19

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)