Current time: 26/04/2024, 12:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go Goodwins
RE: Go Goodwins
(23/06/2015 22:09)John I Wrote:  From what I have heard rumoured by their drivers is that the AD200 has been repainted prior to selling, whilst SF05XMK on only on loan (by one driver) whilst another said that it has been bought and will be painted into Goodwin's colours.
Only time will tell.

Seen to-day in Sale painted up in Goodwin's livery.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
A2B in Birkenhead have a YJ60 solo on loan and was on service 811 earlier this Everning
Go Goodwins have bought 5 Optare Solos, i think all from Metro, 2 of them are OCZ 8832 and OCZ 8834, Already done them 2 and both are decent Buses so have made a nice addition to the fleet

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
One of the excels is now in Manchester Storm Livery noted on the 99 a short time ago wsv***

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
(30/10/2015 17:38)SLTRegular Wrote:  One of the excels is now in Manchester Storm Livery noted on the 99 a short time ago wsv***

I think it is WSV551 - correct me if I am wrong.
Rings a bell i got a very blurry photo probably not worth posting

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Solo YJ55YHR in all white livery seen this afternoon in Sale on route 252 to Partington.
Solo YN53NDV operating on service 14 in Altrincham today in what looks like an Arriva livery but in Goodwin colours on the front. I think this vehicle used to be operated by PC Coaches of Lincoln whose livery is light green not aquamarine what I saw today.
Can anyone throw any light on this?

Also the solo I mentioned on an earlier blog in all white livery was operating route 266 yesterday in Sale.
Shocked RE: Go Goodwins
I think the answer is yes but are Goodwins using GMPTE's Ticketer smart ticket machines now? Thanks in advance.
(24/02/2016 10:36)Gillmoss 0324 Wrote:  I think the answer is yes but are Goodwins using GMPTE's Ticketer smart ticket machines now? Thanks in advance.

Quite possibly yes as both MCT and Stotts have recently started using these too.

I'm sure I rasa somewhere that as part of the TFGM smart card programm all companies operating on tendered services must have their vehicles carrying visable fleetnumbers, but apart from the big operators and Bullocks I've seen no evidence of this yet - how true is it?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)