Current time: 18/04/2024, 00:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
According to an email sent out today Stagecoacn will be increasing capacity on Service 2 & X8 during the Wirral Loop Line track renewal from the 3rd January 2016

Quote:Worried how you'll travel across the Mersey throughout the Wirral loopline renewal?

Don't be.

From 3 January we'll have more seats on our number 2 and X8 services running from Chester to Liverpool via Wirral.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Unless I'm misinterpreting, this means the 2 will have to become non-Gold, given no increase in frequency?
(12/12/2016 16:31)Valandil Wrote:  Unless I'm misinterpreting, this means the 2 will have to become non-Gold, given no increase in frequency?

if it`s using new E400mmc`s it won`t matter much about non gold
Something was mentioned about new Enviro400 MMCs for SM&SL in early 2017 in the Gillmoss thread, maybe this is what they are for.
(12/12/2016 17:10)Y727 KNF Wrote:  Something was mentioned about new Enviro400 MMCs for SM&SL in early 2017 in the Gillmoss thread, maybe this is what they are for.

There was rumours they're would be a small batch for the 471/472 to replace the Enviro 400's.
471/2 upgrade was planned for mid to late 2017 but its gone quiet regarding it

Deckers for 2/X8 nothing has 100% been confirmed yet for what deckers are to be used on these services

As soon as I can post whats going on I will
If deckers are put on the 2 & X8 during the disruption, it'll be a golden opportunity for Stagecoach to garner new custom on those routes into Liverpool.
I would use the newer vehicles on the 471/2 and use the older vehicles on the 2.

You will be amazed at the likes of Bromborough , Spital and Bebington stations how many passengers come from the Heswall side of the Wirral.
(12/12/2016 20:50)wirralbus Wrote:  I would use the newer vehicles on the 471/2 and use the older vehicles on the 2.

You will be amazed at the likes of Bromborough , Spital and Bebington stations how many passengers come from the Heswall side of the Wirral.

Its pointles guessing until its revealed but im sure I will find out officially soon and when I get the go ahead I will post it on here
Are Rock Ferry short of drivers at the moment? Only reason why I ask is that apparently they've got drivers from Chester and Gillmoss covering various services including the Golds are the moment.

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)