Current time: 19/04/2024, 05:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
Just had 41072 on the 1627 service X2 to chester from Ellesmere Port must say much nicer that the MTL Marshalls
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
65739 on the 42 while some of the old wrecks were on 1/2,no low emisson engines there

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(18/07/2012 21:10)SNL 824 Wrote:  Has anybody seen B7TL 32455 yet which i belive has also transferred but not heard anything else about it since it left Leeds! Also this 1 is the best sounding of any B7TL we have in Leeds!!

34255 is alive and well on the 471/2s this evening. You're right it sounds fantastic. Looks as if it's scraped against some black rubber object though. There's a blqck mark running most of the length of the offside just below the lower deck windows.
[/quote]

For those of you that have not seen/heard 32455 then watch this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGi6l1_q6qY
I had 34255 on the 472 today, sounded really good with a fantastic ZF whine. Much better then the VLWs at Arriva.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(19/07/2012 16:50)V671 DVU Wrote:  I had 34255 on the 472 today, sounded really good with a fantastic ZF whine. Much better then the VLWs at Arriva.

I had a ride on it yesterday on the 471, ended up getting off with a banging headache due to the heat and a really noisy cooling fan lol, but yeah totally agree with other comments it's a great bus don't know weather it was the driver but every time it pulled off it'd go into kickdown mode with a really slow pull off.

Also to note Scania L94UB/Wright Solar 65707 was on the 471/472 yesterday for the first two trips and then got booked off due to all it's interior grab poles rattling really bad and got replaced by either 32456 or 32457.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
just got report in my weekly news that buses 60441/42/44/45/47/48/49/50 have all been withdrawn from Rock Ferry
Whats replaced them or due at RF
(29/07/2012 18:34)P450 SWX Wrote:  Whats replaced them or due at RF

from my fleet list it would be more West Yorkshire B7s
Can you confirm which ones as what ever is comming will have to arrive before end of 6 week holidays
(29/07/2012 22:13)P450 SWX Wrote:  Can you confirm which ones as what ever is comming will have to arrive before end of 6 week holidays

Do you not think the information would be posted if it was known? You really are the most impatient person I know on these forums.

Thanks,
Liam Moskwin.

[Image: 10p9e80.gif]

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transportandtreasures/

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)