Current time: 15/05/2024, 19:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
(02/10/2016 20:41)Dentonian Wrote:  The ex East Midland pair then

I believe that both these were sold to Ensign.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Severe delays to all sevices using Hyde Road due to yesterday's accident at Reddish Bridge meaning normal signals are out and temporarily lights replacing them, with traffic towards Manchester backing up to Denton Island with services being delayed by up to 40mins or more at the moment. Earlier this afternoon I saw 2 7s running within 5mins of each other towards Stockport and 2 206s Manchester bound virtually behind each other
What got me yesterday with the problems at Reddish Bridge is that why when you get 2 or more of the same service (7 & 206 or 201/203) or maybe (205/206 heading towards Manchester) running together why can't at least one of them run out of service doing a drop off only, I caught a Hybrid 192 branded Enviro400 on 7 from Ashton at about 13:45 yesterday and when we got to Denton I noticed in the tailback from Reddish Bridge 2 206s virtually behind each other and one looked relatively empty so surely if it was at least 30min late or more it could have run out of service (or drop off only) to its destination and maybe picked up a bit of time by doing this.
Wed 05th Obs...
19268 (Magicbus) on 118 Manchester to North Manchester General.

http://nextbustoarrive.blogspot.co.uk/
19353,which I've seen reported as having moved to Ashton,was on the X57 this morning.
(05/10/2016 22:37)Squire of the Gate Wrote:  Wed 05th Obs...
19268 (Magicbus) on 118 Manchester to North Manchester General.

http://nextbustoarrive.blogspot.co.uk/

Spotted it too on the 114 in the afternoon.
Not to sure whether the Magicbus at Middleton is a loan or a transfer but a friend of mine has said he's even seen a Magic Enviro400 on 56/57 services.
Noticed one of Stockports Solos in use yesterday helping out MCT on 300 Stockport Metroshuttle yesterday, just found out thanks to another forum that this is due a shortage of O-discs at the moment at MCT
Maybe an odd question, but I'll ask it anyway.

Possibly slightly off topic. Does anyone know how much a full bus advert for 19328 "Deepwater Horizon" actually costs the advertiser to put in onto a bus? And also, of a similar vane, what is the cost of just a 'regular' (usually movies anyway) advert that you see on the side of a bus?
One of the former JPT Primos has been reinstated at Stockport to cover a duty on the 300

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)