Current time: 24/04/2024, 02:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
Arriva North West - Speke Depot (Old Closed Thread)
RE: Arriva North West - Speke Depot
Travelled between Childwall Fiveways and Caldway Drive this morning and saw four different intruders on the 79. Besides the usual 61 reg Geminis there were two B7, an 02 reg Gemini and Commander 2604.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
Find all posts by this user
The 82 destination displays have also been altered in the Speke direction, now again reading 'Speke Morrisons' as they did a few years back. 4121 illustrated the changes by working the route this morning.
The discussion about via points on destination screens has been moved here to keep this thread on topic
(29/08/2016 19:09)SL64 JDZ Wrote:  Brand new ones. 51 are on order - roughly half and half for Green Lane and Speke

Are the GL ones by any chance for route 14? I ask because it is mentioned that the Speke examples are for route 79, and I hope to ride one with a Stagecoach DayRider in conjunction with Chester & Kirkby services next year!
(30/08/2016 17:19)motormayhem1 Wrote:  Another example is the pulsars , they where used on metrolink duties as well as some of bootles 09 plate Enviro400 if memory serves me correct.

Yes, I remember riding an 09-reg Enviro 400 on route 263 Metrolink extra in 2009 before they moved to Bootle.
There appeared to be three consecutive Commanders on 79D, 79, 79D heading into Liverpool just before 9 this morning!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Commander 2578 was on Driver Training this afternoon
(13/09/2016 08:29)Quackdave Wrote:  There appeared to be three consecutive Commanders on 79D, 79, 79D heading into Liverpool just before 9 this morning!

2579 and 2591 were on there yesterday, too.

Even though I think they're still the best single deckers in the fleet, Speke isn't the place for them.
(17/09/2016 08:39)Phil Wrote:  2579 and 2591 were on there yesterday, too.

Even though I think they're still the best single deckers in the fleet, Speke isn't the place for them.

Not long until we get our new deckers on there in January Wink
Not 100% but they may of been put on hold as from what i hear is that the new transport mayor for liverpool is after a london style system and DB are waiting to see if thats true before investing more millions on buses they may not need but please don't quote me on that as i know what Chinese whispers are like.
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)