Current time: 04/05/2024, 13:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
RE: GHA Group (Bryn Melyn, Vale Travel + Others)
TrawsCymru website should be update soon I reckon. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Does anyone know what happened with the route branded X51 Wright Urban B7s, I only ask due to the fact as a friend of mine was on his way to work yesterday at Trafford Centre he noticed 2 of them passing through Trafford Park and was wondering where they had come from and where they would possibly be off to?
Find all posts by this user
(09/09/2016 05:49)M60lad Wrote:  Does anyone know what happened with the route branded X51 Wright Urban B7s, I only ask due to the fact as a friend of mine was on his way to work yesterday at Trafford Centre he noticed 2 of them passing through Trafford Park and was wondering where they had come from and where they would possibly be off to?

DK09 DZD/DK09 DZH Were sold off in the first auction

DZE/DZF/DZG went to a finance company and then to Ensign along with the line9 ones (AA/BA/CA58 GHA)
Former 'Beartown Bus' Alexander Dennis E20D Enviro 200 YY15CMZ has ended up with Mid Wales Travel in Aberystwyth

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(09/09/2016 07:06)DK09 GXY Wrote:  DK09 DZD/DK09 DZH Were sold off in the first auction

DZE/DZF/DZG went to a finance company and then to Ensign along with the line9 ones (AA/BA/CA58 GHA)

Ron is keeping a list of disposals

http://www.ronsbusesandcoaches.com/gha-fleet-dispersal
Picture of YJ15 AWO in its new (currently unbranded) livery: https://www.flickr.com/photos/34239514@N07/29472564372/

Wrexham Transport (Flickr)
(24/08/2016 20:34)Depotosw Wrote:  Location suggests Ensign bound, such as shame to see them going for resale whilst Lloyds use allover white Enviro single decks.

Yes, and in particular it is a pity that the Scania double-deckers could not have been leased to Lloyds for continued use on the T3. I did ride one in May, thankfully.
(07/09/2016 20:17)Garsty Wrote:  Enviro 200 YY15 FNF is now with Nat Group in South Wales to be used on other TrawsCymru services, they have reported also acquired Metrocities YJ15 AWN and YJ15 AWO.

Picture here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/34239514@N07/29411925662/

That is quite clever continuity, having these purchased for use on another Traws Cymru service.
Anyone know where former Ace Travel Optare Solo MX53FDZ has ended up? Thanks
Mid Wales Travel have acquired former G.H.A Coaches Gold Alexander Dennis E20D Alexander Dennis Enviro 200,- YX64VRJ.

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube

User(s) browsing this thread: 15 Guest(s)