Current time: 19/04/2024, 10:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(10/08/2016 19:50)Dentonian Wrote:  I was sure 21267 was reported in service at Grimsby with the rest of 21263-75 (& 21248) by late-July. Somebody must have made assumptions.

It was definitely still in Birkenhead a few days ago and has been parked here for a few weeks. Not sure why, its moved around the yard a fair bit but that seems to be it. Don't think it was about today though so must have finally gone.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
'Into The Port' Route 6 Stanney Grange to Glenwood Road

Latest I have been informed (yesterday) is route 6 is coming to RF from September and will be mixed in to normal rota's not as a stand alone route.
GHA Coaches - Tarvin Depot

This I believe is now a outstation for School Routes in chester plus a general overflow as Chester is struggling for space...yet to confirm this myself 100% but im sure somebody up that way can confirm or decline
(11/08/2016 05:48)E208 WBG Wrote:  GHA Coaches - Tarvin Depot

This I believe is now a outstation for School Routes in chester plus a general overflow as Chester is struggling for space...yet to confirm this myself 100% but im sure somebody up that way can confirm or decline

Has Chester taken on more school work then? Surely the long term solution would be to sell Liverpool road depot And build a larger depot with better facilities

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
St Helens Rider Wrote:PC1033334/224 - GLENVALE TRANSPORT LTD T/A STAGECOACH MERSEYSIDE, Gillmoss DEPOT, EAST LANCASHIRE ROAD, LIVERPOOL, L11 0BB
Variation Accepted by SN: Operating between Chester Bus Exchange and Ellesmere Port given service number X2 effective from 04-Sep-2016. To amend Route and Timetable.

Just seen this in the VOSA thread. Anyone know what changes?
(11/08/2016 19:40)iMarkeh Wrote:  Just seen this in the VOSA thread. Anyone know what changes?

Probably timetable changes to allow it to interwork with 6 or 36 (cant remember which was mentioned on here a few days ago)
(10/08/2016 10:32)clarkethomas94 Wrote:  DK09GXW 21262 is still at Chester. Think this is the only ex P&R Volvo still at Chester.

21262 was repainted into standard livery a short while after stagecoach took over so wasn't included in the transfer of vehicles to Grimsby,

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(11/08/2016 19:55)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Probably timetable changes to allow it to interwork with 6 or 36 (cant remember which was mentioned on here a few days ago)

I wonder what the route change is though.
(11/08/2016 21:22)iMarkeh Wrote:  I wonder what the route change is though.

Timing points?
(11/08/2016 19:55)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Probably timetable changes to allow it to interwork with 6 or 36 (cant remember which was mentioned on here a few days ago)

36 interworking with X2

6 going on main rota at Birkenhead

Unknown with SP1/2 & X1/1/2 if there merging with anythng at Chester or going on main rota there

The 5 MMC's are getting logos and fleet numbers on them now at Birkenhead ready for them to go to Chester

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)