Current time: 29/03/2024, 05:33 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(13/07/2016 20:36)Garsty Wrote:  Shame they don't have the Rhosrobin base in Wrexham anymore.

That was what I thought, when I heard about GHA folding!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Right currently the only routes Stagecoach are going to operate is 6 in Ellesmere Port and 36 Ellesmere Port to Runcorn
(13/07/2016 22:17)E208 WBG Wrote:  Right currently the only routes Stagecoach are going to operate is 6 in Ellesmere Port and 36 Ellesmere Port to Runcorn

What's happening with the 7 to rivacre as that was a gha route are stagecoach likely to be doing this one as well, and how likely given stagecoach operated the 6 before hand going hard to head with gha are they going to register the routes

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(13/07/2016 22:47)chester285 Wrote:  What's happening with the 7 to rivacre as that was a gha route are stagecoach likely to be doing this one as well, and how likely given stagecoach operated the 6 before hand going hard to head with gha are they going to register the routes

I heard helms may be doing 7's but its still up the wall until tommorow when cheshire realese contracts for the routes
I wonder after what's happened with GHA whether we'll see a return of a Chester-Rivacre service, not sure if it has ever ran under Stagecoach but I knew First used to run the service as I used to use it regularly whenever I used to be down in Chester for the day
(14/07/2016 05:24)M60lad Wrote:  I wonder after what's happened with GHA whether we'll see a return of a Chester-Rivacre service, not sure if it has ever ran under Stagecoach but I knew First used to run the service as I used to use it regularly whenever I used to be down in Chester for the day

Until later today after the GHA staff have had meetings with the administrator no one will know whats going on as there could be a staff buyout (highley unlikely) but if GHA have definatly gone after that meeting then routes be split between operators
As I mentioned on GHA thread. It will be interesting to see how they do with the 36. Could be the start of stagecoach in Halton, being that we're surrounded by stagecoach areas (Chester, Liverpool...)
Helms/ Aintree Enviro 200 YX12FRD parked at rear of Stagecoach Chester Depot just before 12pm up to now.
(14/07/2016 11:33)326VFM Wrote:  Helms/ Aintree Enviro 200 YX12FRD parked at rear of Stagecoach Chester Depot just before 12pm up to now.

Wonder why its there
https://www.stagecoachbus.com/service-up...:52:06:486

36 confirmed

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)