Current time: 29/03/2024, 07:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(10/05/2016 22:26)E208 WBG Wrote:  https://www.stagecoachbus.com/promos-and...gecoach-x8

All new info about X8 put on stagecoach website today

I think they missed a trick at that point E208WBG when it goes to the website to advertise the service I would have thought that they would have a link to the new timetable , considering that the service is only two and a bit weeks away , not just the existing timetable .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(11/05/2016 05:05)wirralbus Wrote:  I think they missed a trick at that point E208WBG when it goes to the website to advertise the service I would have thought that they would have a link to the new timetable , considering that the service is only two and a bit weeks away , not just the existing timetable .
Indeed it just says new timetable coming soon and tbh only a little bit regarding the zoo
(10/05/2016 18:32)mr t Wrote:  The new timetable on the Merseytravel website doesnt show the X8 as operating via Chester Zoo - who is right???
Oh and I remember a few weeks back I asked about the N1 still running and I pretty much knew it wasnt - but it was actually still showing up on the traveline site and the departure boards at Birkenhead bus Station, I saw somebody complain to Merseytravel on Twitter this week about it coincidentally and apparently it had been left up in error, so mystery solved and my friend was right with his photo!

I think the Merseytravel website may be wrong as the link for the timetable from 29 May 2016 links to the existing X8 timetable. I've e-mailed them today to point out the error.
21271 back at Chester. 28544 back at Rock Ferry.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(11/05/2016 16:33)R879 HRF Wrote:  21271 back at Chester. 28544 back at Rock Ferry.

Has 21271 been repainted into standard livery?
(11/05/2016 16:59)DK09 GXY Wrote:  Has 21271 been repainted into standard livery?

Yes

I am no longer active on this forum.
(11/05/2016 18:25)R879 HRF Wrote:  Yes

Nice, hopefully someone can get a picture... I'd do it myself but it's unlikely I'm gonna be in Chester this weekend due to revision
(11/05/2016 15:38)Turbostar Wrote:  I think the Merseytravel website may be wrong as the link for the timetable from 29 May 2016 links to the existing X8 timetable. I've e-mailed them today to point out the error.

Comparing both timetables all the times at Chester Station have changed in the May one, thats it.
(11/05/2016 22:11)mr t Wrote:  Comparing both timetables all the times at Chester Station have changed in the May one, thats it.

Merseytravel have got back to me (very quickly it has to be said) and the correct timetable for the revised X8 service has now been uploaded onto their site. Link hereNew X8 Timetable
That timetable is a joke. They will definately need a 6th board, especially on weekends. How on earth do they think that is going to work hahaha!!!

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)