Current time: 16/04/2024, 20:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
Really starting to despair about this industry's communication with their passengers / the public ... coming up to 1 week before the changes and still nothing ...
I hope Northwich people read the Guardian as it's the only way they're likely to know about what's going on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(22/04/2016 04:26)Valandil Wrote:  Really starting to despair about this industry's communication with their passengers / the public ... coming up to 1 week before the changes and still nothing ...
I hope Northwich people read the Guardian as it's the only way they're likely to know about what's going on.

I AGREE COMPLETLY. the shop at WARRINGTON INTERCHANGE TOLD ME TODAY THAT THE NEW TIMETABLE WOULD NOT BE AVAILABLE THERE UNTIL THE END OF NEXT WEEK DESPITE MY PROTESTS.
I've checked the 8, 8A, 8E and 9 on Traveline and can't see any differences at all after the timetable change.
Maybe I missed something small, or it could be Traveline's fault, as I know it isn't 100% reliable.
Commencing on Tuesday 3rd May 2016, certain journeys on Services 8/9 will be retimed in the evening peak period. These adjustments are linked to the new Timetable for Services 45/46. A new timetable leaflet has been produced and is available for download using the link button below.
Commencing on Saturday 30 April 2016, our Services 45/46 are completely revised and a new timetable will apply. Basically a two hourly frequency on each service will operate during the day with adjusted journeys in the morning and evening peak periods. A new timetable leaflet has been produced and is available for download using the link button below.
Additionally, from Tuesday 3rd May 2016, on Service 28A, the 17:51 MF journey will be retimed to depart from Warrington Interchange at 18:00 and operate 9 mins later to Culcheth, then 8 mins later from Culcheth to Leigh (arr.18:55).
http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/news/...-and-45/46

A few interesting things:
○ As far as I can see, the 45/46 timetable is missing and does not actually appear on that page ... meaning that now, even after the timetable change, the company still hasn't released the timetable online (not sure about hard copies)
○ There is a new early evening short 9 to Stretton -- the other shorts on this route are given service number 46.
○ The 46 will now serve Antrobus and the 45 will not.
Just a few things to add:
○ My mistake: some 45's will still call at Antrobus, but the majority will not
○ All 45's now run via Comberbach
○ The new 45/46 timetable is now up on the website
Just noticed a new 24E on Merseytravel, a couple of return evening journey variations of the 22E but via Burtonwood rather than Newton. First I've heard of this.
(10/05/2016 19:44)jcksmnr Wrote:  Just noticed a new 24E on Merseytravel, a couple of return evening journey variations of the 22E but via Burtonwood rather than Newton. First I've heard of this.

tIMETABLE IS ON mERSEYTRAVEL WEBSITE
(10/05/2016 19:44)jcksmnr Wrote:  Just noticed a new 24E on Merseytravel, a couple of return evening journey variations of the 22E but via Burtonwood rather than Newton. First I've heard of this.

I wonder if it is a part-replacement for the 33A?
Solos YJ11EKC/E/F are now with Centrebus numbered 322-4 whilst YJ11EKB is with Go Coach, all from uk-bus-eastmids yahoo group.
Looks like the Olympians might be on their way out as a batch of DAF Geminis are on their way to Network Warrington shortly coming from Nantwich based Routemaster Travel from what I've been told tonight

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)