Current time: 19/04/2024, 18:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(26/04/2016 11:40)wirralbus Wrote:  Strange such a small order for the 41/2 . Is this for an increase in frequency or an extension or something in the future ?

Yes nothing confirmed yet but there was talk that the 41/42 may me getting a increase in PVR but who knows things can change
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Supposed to go from every 15 to every 10 mins.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Has 21271 returned to service yet?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Yesterday evening there was a non route branded vehicle on the X8 about 1805hrs off Bromborough Cross , Chester-bound , it did have Wi-Fi stickers in the back window.
(26/04/2016 20:03)wirralbus Wrote:  Yesterday evening there was a non route branded vehicle on the X8 about 1805hrs off Bromborough Cross , Chester-bound , it did have Wi-Fi stickers in the back window.

Did pass 21262 in the Queensway tunnel Liverpool bound on the X8 earlier in the day.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Changes to 32/32A from 29th May on VOSA thread. Looks like it wont be serving Chester Railway Station amymore. Probably as the X8 will be going through the zoo.
This morning Volvo Wright Chester park and ride / rhino zoo branding inside at Rock ferry depot. I not know what going on with them?
(26/04/2016 20:17)326VFM Wrote:  This morning Volvo Wright Chester park and ride / rhino zoo branding inside at Rock ferry depot. I not know what going on with them?

All the P&R Volvo's are getting repainted/retrimmed ready for them to move once the new P&R buses come, before anyone asks got no idea where they be going however I think some may replace Scanias at RF
I think that Stagecoach want to ex-First fleets getting rid of it. Some of 53 plate already gone and sold, may possibly move forward more withdrawn 53/04/05/06 plate, so easy to selling off? Before new enviro 200 will arrive.
(27/04/2016 00:18)E208 WBG Wrote:  All the P&R Volvo's are getting repainted/retrimmed ready for them to move once the new P&R buses come, before anyone asks got no idea where they be going however I think some may replace Scanias at RF

I believe the 09 plate P+R Volvo B7RLEs are expected to move to the East Midlands in the summer.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)