Current time: 23/04/2024, 17:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
A couple of weekends ago my friend supposedly got a night bus home from Birkenhead, as the N1 to Chester, I tried and showed him they only ran until Xmas, but he then said they had been reintroduced the other week, and are on the timetable stops around Birkenhead, which he then showed a photo of the departure screens showing the said times - but nothing has been advertised or advertised on Stagecoach or Merseytravel sites, and I dont know if it was an old photo and it was just him being drunk - has anybody else heard or seen anything?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Probably a pic from the Christmas service you have been shown.

Im sure it would have been plastered around here if they had reintroduced the service , as any Night service is very newsworthy these days .
(23/04/2016 15:31)E208 WBG Wrote:  No divertion on 1's

There was from 11am-1pm today. Buses to use Decker route.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(23/04/2016 16:07)mr t Wrote:  A couple of weekends ago my friend supposedly got a night bus home from Birkenhead, as the N1 to Chester, I tried and showed him they only ran until Xmas, but he then said they had been reintroduced the other week, and are on the timetable stops around Birkenhead, which he then showed a photo of the departure screens showing the said times - but nothing has been advertised or advertised on Stagecoach or Merseytravel sites, and I dont know if it was an old photo and it was just him being drunk - has anybody else heard or seen anything?

N1 not running it only ran over Christmas and new year
(23/04/2016 20:08)E208 WBG Wrote:  N1 not running it only ran over Christmas and new year

Obviously, it was over the Christmas period. If he thinks it was more recently, he has probably been sleeping off a Rip Van Winkle hangover.
I asked him again yesterday and he said although he didn't catch it, 2 Saturdays ago his friend did, and sent me the photo with the 2 departures from Birkenhead again!
(25/04/2016 21:28)mr t Wrote:  I asked him again yesterday and he said although he didn't catch it, 2 Saturdays ago his friend did, and sent me the photo with the 2 departures from Birkenhead again!

I'm a late driver at Stagecoach Birkenhead and I can insure you our last 1 leaves Chester at 0005 arriving at Rock Ferry at 0059 (last bus into depot)

Last bus from Liverpool (sun to Thursday) is 2330 to Ellesmere Port and Fri and sat is 0000 to Rock Ferry only

Do definatly no N1
Credit to Stagecoach orders 2016/17 thread these are apparently what Chester and Birkenhead's Enviro200 order be....

26050 to 26062 - E200MMC's for P&R in Chester
37440 to 37444 - E200MMC's for Birkenhead (Aparently for 41/42)
Strange such a small order for the 41/2 . Is this for an increase in frequency or an extension or something in the future ?
I thought it might of been for the more busy dutys as a while ago it was mentioned a number of complaints had been made by Passengers about the Enviro200s so Rock Ferry where trying to allocate bigger Buses to the said Dutys

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 21 Guest(s)