Current time: 05/05/2024, 05:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
Some eVolution's have made it to Ensignbus;
http://www.ensignbus.com/2007-enviro-200s.html
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Glad to see the back of these awful Buses! used to do nothing but rattle!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/04/2016 18:11)Dentonian Wrote:  Its just 33869/72 that's gone to Ensign. 33871/3/5 are believed to be still at AZ, though not necessarily still in service. Curious blind setting on 33872, as I believe it was half way to Exeter last Summer when it failed and returned, and I don't recall it running from ST.

33871 & 33875 were still in use at AZ on Saturday just gone. 71 was on the 346 while 75 was on taxi duties complete with multi coloured beach ball on front desti display.

I've been told that the the evolutions and Centros MIGHT be sold with conventional registrations with the BLU marks returning to Bluebirds former owner.
Plaxton President 18291 was on the 43 this morning.
(15/04/2016 18:11)Dentonian Wrote:  Curious blind setting on 33872, as I believe it was half way to Exeter last Summer when it failed and returned, and I don't recall it running from ST.
7 is a common choice of test route by the engineering staff at Hyde Road, if it ended up back there after the breakdown.
Since route 197 has transferred to ST it has seen many 192-branded E400Hs and several Enviro400s, especially 59-reg. Its 12-reg E400Hs have been rare since the transfer.

This route reallocation means that the MMC I rode on it 2 weeks ago was the first and last I shall see, for a while at least.
(16/04/2016 20:37)Dentonian Wrote:  Are your 197 obs mainly Saturdays, or throughout the week? I ask as I too saw one of the 192 branded ones today (can't remember which one), but on previous weekdays the two I noticed (In Stockport) were 12111 & 12127.

It's mainly Mon-Fri that I have noticed such a mixed bag. I have worked both Saturdays since the transfer, and yesterday the only 2 or 3 I saw were E400Hs, either 12-reg or 192-branded.
22094 has transferred to Wigan it's on the 32 to the park and ride today

22328 is also new here it's on the 598 22327 is on 621 latest another newbie??

19191 (Magicbus) on the 50

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Are sharston depot short of hybrids or is it pot luck on vehicle allocations at the moment? I only ask as another two veteran tridents found their way on to the 43 today. 17180 was one and I didn't catch the other. The 101 and 104 also seem to have tridents on fairly regularly.
(20/04/2016 22:51)Redmikey Wrote:  Are sharston depot short of hybrids or is it pot luck on vehicle allocations at the moment? I only ask as another two veteran tridents found their way on to the 43 today. 17180 was one and I didn't catch the other. The 101 and 104 also seem to have tridents on fairly regularly.

Sharston recently inherited a load of Tridents along with the 168/169 from Hyde road, while logically it would make sense (possibly) to continue to use the tridents on the 168/169 it would seem the exact opposite is happening with newer 58 plate Enviro's, Hybrids and even MMCs regularly appearing in Ashton on 168/9's. Must admit you do still see the odd Trident but it seems to be a hefty mix of everything Sharstons got Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)