Current time: 06/05/2024, 01:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
According to a post on flickr 21250 has indeed joined the fleet of Howards/Springfields
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(09/03/2016 20:46)Dentonian Wrote:  A regular correspondent on another forum has denied that M&SL are getting any new 'deckers, and inferred that 2016/7 orders have yet to be finalised, let alone announced.

They will certainly have been finalised, as OpCo budgets for 16/17 will have been done some time ago, and the MDs are provided with details of their allocation of new orders in order to complete that task.

The fact that the company has chosen not to share the information more widely is an entirely different matter altogether!
(10/03/2016 16:09)Dentonian Wrote:  stagecoach-news yahoogroup.

OK but is mark73bigboy any more reliable than our correspondent on this website?

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(10/03/2016 20:26)Dentonian Wrote:  I've no idea, as the person in question does not use that name - or anything like it.

Never mind. He was the person that replied to you on Stagecoach Yahoo Digest 4745.

All time rail mileage travelled 327264 miles
(09/03/2016 19:49)326VFM Wrote:  Steven Knight media (stagecoach) report on (march 4th) that Volvo 21250/ 53 and 54 were already sold but not know who is bought it, should be Howards??

Hi, we only have 21250, not sure where others have gone.

Cheers
It will be encouraging if GM does get these new double-deckers. Routes 82 & 86 have double-deckers on Arriva journeys, as does route 10a and route 14 will late this year.

I reckon being urban routes these new Stagecoach buses would be Enviro400-MMCs.
There won't be much choice as there's apparently no Scania component to the new order...
I don't know where you are going with this but can we steer this back on topic please.

Oh Superman where are you now, when everything's gone wrong somehow, the men of steel, the men of power, are losing control by the hour.
4108 | 4120 | 4125 | 4127 | 507001 | 507006 | 507023 | 508111 | 508130
47714 has had the old livery removed and painted into the newer one.
(08/03/2016 19:47)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  17272 is back in service at Gillmoss. 17201 is still here but not being used.

17272 was on St Helens Schools yesterday, First time i have seen it since its return, Will it be confined to Schools or will it get out on Service work as well?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 72 Guest(s)