Current time: 29/03/2024, 00:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(21/01/2016 20:00)E208 WBG Wrote:  This StreetDeck demo is fleet numbered 80028 it's a Daimler/Voith which seems a unusual combination.

Just had a look at it rather intresting looking bus with glass roof and glass stairwell also it has Mobitec Destinations instead of Hanover Destinations

There seems to be a trend now in new Double Deckers for Glass Stairwells as this is also the case with the new Enviro 400 City.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(21/01/2016 20:00)E208 WBG Wrote:  This StreetDeck demo is fleet numbered 80028 it's a Daimler/Voith which seems a unusual combination.

Just had a look at it rather intresting looking bus with glass roof and glass stairwell also it has Mobitec Destinations instead of Hanover Destinations

Arriva was using it at St Helens a few months ago, on the 10/10A. Apparently it was numbered 7922 but not carried.

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
The Envir400City has it spot on in my opinion in regards to glass stairwell, the Gemini/Streetdeck glass stairwells just don't look right.
(21/01/2016 21:16)jcksmnr Wrote:  The Envir400City has it spot on in my opinion in regards to glass stairwell, the Gemini/Streetdeck glass stairwells just don't look right.

Completely agree. I think the Enviro400 City looks much better than both the StreetDeck and New Routemaster
(21/01/2016 20:46)gka472l Wrote:  Arriva was using it at St Helens a few months ago, on the 10/10A. Apparently it was numbered 7922 but not carried.

HTH

Fleet number applied on 80028 and logos
Should be out from tommorow
(22/01/2016 01:04)E208 WBG Wrote:  Fleet number applied on 80028 and logos
Should be out from tommorow

Great! If you're able to post any times, I would appreciate it as I may head out for a shot or two!

Cheers

(22/01/2016 11:31)gka472l Wrote:  Great! If you're able to post any times, I would appreciate it as I may head out for a shot or two!

Cheers

Unfortunately with me being on lates I can't help there best bet Is just pop out and hope for the best
80027 ran the same board every day, which worked the last stagecoach 71/72 of the day. I'd take a guess and say it'd be on that.

I'm told it did not make it out today.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(22/01/2016 16:58)R879 HRF Wrote:  80027 ran the same board every day, which worked the last stagecoach 71/72 of the day. I'd take a guess and say it'd be on that.

I'm told it did not make it out today.

Spotted in the narrow bit between the yard & exit gate with a few drivers looking round it when I drove past about 1530.

(22/01/2016 18:57)gka472l Wrote:  Spotted in the narrow bit between the yard & exit gate with a few drivers looking round it when I drove past about 1530.

Was used as a spare and went on 471/2 yesterday afternoon after a Enviro400 broke down

As from today (Saturday) it's on allocated boards

User(s) browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)