Current time: 23/04/2024, 06:24 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(15/11/2015 22:35)mbonwick Wrote:  That's a cock-up then, it's supposed to stay at Preston... (unless it's for a repaint into Ribble again)

That and some 3 other deckers have came as a replacement for 17111, 17113 and the 2 magics which have gone to Another depot
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
The Magics where only on loan from Manchester so they will be back there

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/11/2015 23:40)T42 PVM Wrote:  The Magics where only on loan from Manchester so they will be back there

Well All I can 100% confirm is the 2 magic's and 17111/17113 have gone and in there place is 18146 (Ribble) and 3 other deckers have returned but unable to get ID for them when I finished my shift.

I was informed 18156 will be used at RF
The Ribble vehicle is 18156. Hopefully someone somewhere will clock that RF is not a suitable place for the livery and swap it back to Preston!
Not really of much interest, but ive been informed that the door that fell off a Gold bus was infact only the drivers cab door and unfortunately it hit the driver and he ended up in hospital. I know its still seriois, but not as serious as the maim door falling off, which we was led to believe.
(16/11/2015 00:56)mbonwick Wrote:  The Ribble vehicle is 18156. Hopefully someone somewhere will clock that RF is not a suitable place for the livery and swap it back to Preston!

Does Preston have any use for Tridents now the former 125 Scanias are assumed to be replacing them?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
It's a matter of opinion really.

Personally I'd say the 721 Preston-Blackpool College shuttle and 125C (Schools) are more than justification for keeping a pair of tridents.

Hopefully the fleetcard will shed more light!
(15/11/2015 23:40)T42 PVM Wrote:  The Magics where only on loan from Manchester so they will be back there

17499 and at least one more Magic are at Gillmoss.
(16/11/2015 00:56)mbonwick Wrote:  The Ribble vehicle is 18156. Hopefully someone somewhere will clock that RF is not a suitable place for the livery and swap it back to Preston!

Why not?, after all Ribble use to have two depots in Liverpool!

(16/11/2015 06:23)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  Not really of much interest, but ive been informed that the door that fell off a Gold bus was infact only the drivers cab door and unfortunately it hit the driver and he ended up in hospital. I know its still seriois, but not as serious as the maim door falling off, which we was led to believe.

This could off, caused the driver to lose control, so I would say, that was a serious defect!
Id class it as a serious defect as its caused injury to a person.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)