Current time: 03/05/2024, 23:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
Paper allocation for the Solo's is indeed 133, 197/198, and was 1 on 70/86H. 83/84 carries a paper allocation of 3 Darts, but they're free to allocate them as they feel to better suit loadings.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Really if there is no use for some of the solo's I can see them being moved to to somewhere that need them. I would expect all the S Reg BLE's to disappear after the olympics with the SPD's to remain.
Yes - after the Olympics and with the Enviro300 deliveries, the S reg B10BLEs should be off. Depending on how GM fare on the extended order, there may be more Enviro300s to come which could well be the end of B10BLEs and SPDs.
(19/07/2012 20:41)mbonwick Wrote:  Yes - after the Olympics and with the Enviro300 deliveries, the S reg B10BLEs should be off. Depending on how GM fare on the extended order, there may be more Enviro300s to come which could well be the end of B10BLEs and SPDs.

Yes that would be logical as the remaining BLE's and SPD's are next in the age range except of course for the Tridents but I would imagine that those could be around for a while yet.
Along with that the SPDs haven't been painted in a while , adding fuel to the fire they may leave in future a Shame really, though possibly some B10B&SPD could be stored incase of future reference?

Been hating Urban 90's since 2001Dodgy
In all honesty, the B10BLEs would most likely be sold as there'y be plenty of similar age (and more groupstandard) MAN/ALX300s around.

I would hope the SPDs get snapped up by another region given their relative youth, there's still plenty of older darts around. Obviously only time will tell how things pan out.
Hi all,
About an hour ago i saw a gillmosss trident going back into gillmoss it was 17176.

Here is my Flickr photo stream why dont you take a look! It was last updated: 15/05/13
coming back from the Open at Lytham Ultralow
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
hope they are put on the 19, that route needs them big time as without fail its a standing load on there

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
All the Tridents are booked for the 82/86 whilst buses are at the Olympics so Darts can go onto QBP routes, as has been stated many times before.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC

User(s) browsing this thread: 32 Guest(s)