Current time: 26/04/2024, 12:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(19/09/2015 19:38)PO59 MXJ Wrote:  21116 & 21122 are parked in the corner of Gillmoss with the withdrawn Solos. Doesnt look like they are for service.

Thanks for confirming. A fitter in Birkenhead earlier said they are scrappers but wasn't sure as somebody mentioned something regarding them on the Gillmoss thread.

This leaves 21120,21121 and 21123 in service here. 28539,42,43 are also still out and about.

Not yet mentioned, but 21253 is back on the road after nearly a year of inactivity.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I think they should keep the darts and get more to supplement the fleet and get rid of the ridiculous enviro200s. At least the darts have decent wheelchair and pram space as has been mentioned a few pages back.
21116 and 21122 have been used on Schools, a 3rd B10BLE is due to move over to Gillmoss within the next couple of days replacing the Magic Bus Tridents

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Yesterday one of Enviro Enviro400 which I couldn't see fleet number inside pit building at Chester. Must be something do engine or bodywork repair.
(20/09/2015 08:23)326VFM Wrote:  Yesterday one of Enviro Enviro400 which I couldn't see fleet number inside pit building at Chester. Must be something do engine or bodywork repair.

Presumably19062, it's beenbased in Chester for a few weeks and keeps venturing on the 51/53

What's the score with that really small Enviro single decker?.. the one that was at Chester but now seems to be living in Rock Ferry and is only ever used as a staff shuttle? Seems a massive waste to just use it in place of a Corsa. I can't remember the last time I saw it out on proper service.
There really isn't a route at Rock Ferry that really a small wheelbase enviro could work on without causing some capacity constraints , I do know that First had a short wheelbase vehicle at Rock Ferry that always ended up on merseytravel contract work because of its size , but Stagecoach haven't got that sort of work.
(20/09/2015 12:07)Enviro400 Wrote:  What's the score with that really small Enviro single decker?.. the one that was at Chester but now seems to be living in Rock Ferry and is only ever used as a staff shuttle? Seems a massive waste to just use it in place of a Corsa. I can't remember the last time I saw it out on proper service.

It was in the 38 last week.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
1 of them ( 36072 I think ) was on the 41A about 3 - 4 weeks ago. I ended up having to get off it and get some fresh air as there was a terrible exhaust smell inside.

If passenger numbers don't justify using a standard length vehicle then vehicles like 36071/72 technically should be ok but without exhaust stink inside the vehicle.
Rock ferry needs a small vehicle for one school service and the Tesco free bus. The enviro was cast in to replace solo 47744. We ended up with the other when the first one was off the road for a while. They both see regular work, one usually takes the Decker off 38s in the evening

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)