Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
I did a 2 this afternoon and then went into a 30 straight afterwards. Yep all change tomorrow..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(31/08/2015 18:09)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  I did a 2 this afternoon and then went into a 30 straight afterwards. Yep all change tomorrow..

Coincidentally the 2 does also get back in to Warrington at 8 minutes past on a Sunday, though I was really intending to find out what happened Monday to Saturday daytime as I can't work out how it worked at all.
I'm not sure mate. I just drive the damn things
Seems like the 13, 29A, 29C are now getting an interesting mixture of deckers, Eclipses and Solos ...
(01/09/2015 15:29)Valandil Wrote:  Seems like the 13, 29A, 29C are now getting an interesting mixture of deckers, Eclipses and Solos ...

I can understand deckers on most early morning services, but pretty much all services in the middle of day don't warrant a Eclipse let alone a decker.
(01/09/2015 15:56)Lynx Wrote:  I can understand deckers on most early morning services, but pretty much all services in the middle of day don't warrant a Eclipse let alone a decker.

One of the deckers on there (152) was on a 19 during the early morning peak, then a 23, before going on to the 29A, 29C, 13, 2, 13, 29A, then a 25 in the afternoon peak (hope I got that right, but I'm pretty sure).
Not sure what it's gone onto now.
EDIT: Another decker (151) was on the 25 in the morning peak, before then going onto the 13.
So at least they're taken off the 13's and 29's in the peaks ... and replaced with Eclipses ...

It strikes me that there's so much spare time on these boards as there's a 16 minute gap between the 29C and the 13 and a 12 minute gap between the 13 and the 2, a 13 minute gap between the 2 and the 13, and an 11 minute gap between the 13 and the 29A.
Lynx I'm sorry I totally disagree. I work for WBT and the vast majority of services in the day are pretty full loads. Only maybe the 13, 11,12, 10C that are quiet..
(01/09/2015 16:18)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Lynx I'm sorry I totally disagree. I work for WBT and the vast majority of services in the day are pretty full loads. Only maybe the 13, 11,12, 10C that are quiet..

Sorry! I should of been more clear, I meant the 13/29/29c.
Yeah the 11's, 12's, 13's and 29s are pretty quiet in general but everything else is a busy load..
(01/09/2015 17:44)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Yeah the 11's, 12's, 13's and 29s are pretty quiet in general but everything else is a busy load..

Couldn't agree more!

User(s) browsing this thread: 17 Guest(s)