Current time: 06/05/2024, 09:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
If it's that late in August might as well wait until september and get the new reg.65.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Y47 ABA and Y48 ABA have passed to Wigan Coachways, For anyone who does not know the Manager of Wigan Coachways is the old Blue Bus manager so their back to their first owner.

Credit to Wigan Coachways on Facebook!

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
The Wirral hasn't fall into the trap that Liverpool and to a latter extent St Helens have of reducing there timetable over the summer , so there really isn't a good time to introduce the Streetlites be in August or in September .

One will im sure be used in publicity shots on there intended service .

Another question there is going to be buses available from the run in of the other 487's which route do you think we will see one of these streetlites on .
(31/07/2015 20:40)wirralbus Wrote:  The Wirral hasn't fall into the trap that Liverpool and to a latter extent St Helens have of reducing there timetable over the summer , so there really isn't a good time to introduce the Streetlites be in August or in September .

One will im sure be used in publicity shots on there intended service .

Another question there is going to be buses available from the run in of the other 487's which route do you think we will see one of these streetlites on .

There is no longer any Summer Timetable reductions at St Helens anymore (thankfully!)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
(31/07/2015 20:40)wirralbus Wrote:  Another question there is going to be buses available from the run in of the other 487's which route do you think we will see one of these streetlites on .

I guess that the Streetlites will be principally used on the 487, but I assume that the odd Pulsar will find its way on to that route (for whatever reason) and therefore the odd Streetlite will find itself on the 410/411, 418,418 or 413/414/423 routes.

This is of course pure speculation, but based on the limited consistency of vehicle allocations at the moment, I'm guessing we'll see stray Streetlites throughout Wirral.
Thanks for info re St Helens Bolton Bus Basher as with me working now cant get to St Helens as much so didn't realise there's no summer reductions anymore as I thought there would have been but I won't clog this thread up about that
Streetlite 6000 out in Birkenhead on type training this morning.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Hello all. StreetLites are having their Cross River branding applied. It is placed on the side of the buses as expected, but due to the advert board restricting this happening on the passenger side, branding is applied above the doors. Notices are up in the depot advising drivers on how the buses operate. I point they are 'Micro Hybrids'.

Daniel Christopher.
Could somebody confirm the seating capacity for 6000-5 please?

Cheers
(06/08/2015 20:03)Dentonian Wrote:  Could somebody also advise the registrations? I haven't seen any individual reference to 6001/4/5 being delivered, or even reaching Heysham.

The registrations are as follows:

6000 - SM15 HVW
6001 - SM15 HVX
6002 - SM15 HVY
6003 - SM15 HVZ
6004 - SM15 HWA
6005 - SM15 HWB

HTH

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)