Current time: 16/04/2024, 08:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Route 15 restarts on Saturday 25th July, ie a week Saturday.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
80027 is parked in rock ferry

(20/07/2015 11:46)R879 HRF Wrote:  80027 is parked in rock ferry

It's out on the 471/472 today

Follow me on flickr
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(21/07/2015 13:47)busdude Wrote:  It's out on the 471/472 today

Been told it will be out on that same run each day to assess performance for 6months or so.

(21/07/2015 19:52)R879 HRF Wrote:  Been told it will be out on that same run each day to assess performance for 6months or so.

Thats what they said about it at Gillmoss haha. Obviously wadnt doing as well as they hoped on the 14s every day.
(16/07/2015 06:12)R879 HRF Wrote:  Route 15 restarts on Saturday 25th July, ie a week Saturday.

I want to know if comfirm that ex-LT Olympian open topper route 15 will be on Saturday 25th July, also what time will be start until end. I've been looked at merseytravel website nothing on it. Hope this help.
Yes it starts again this coming Saturday. I believe the timetable is up on the stagecoach website.

(22/07/2015 17:51)326VFM Wrote:  I want to know if comfirm that ex-LT Olympian open topper route 15 will be on Saturday 25th July, also what time will be start until end. I've been looked at merseytravel website nothing on it. Hope this help.

Some publicity of the free bus would be an idea , the first most people will know about this service is when someone see's it for the first time , Merseytravel don't seem to want to make the service known and that is usually the first port of call .
I agree, they seem really reluctant to advertise it! Stagecoach management had been contacting Merseytravel for months regarding the 15, as nobody was too sure if it was to go ahead and apparently got no response. Stagecoach management only found out it was going ahead a few weeks ago. Merseytravel-nice to see the tax payers money well spent..

14166 has been MOTd and was out yesterday doing a photo shoot so assume stagecoach are working on some publicity for the route.

MAN 24125 was on the 1 yesterday.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)