Current time: 25/04/2024, 12:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
It will have to face down the hill at the station to even tempt customers , someone then has to make sure it picks and drops off at the same times as the trains.

Oh well if your saying that about 14166 then New Brighton will be hell for it as it is one of the hilliest places on the Wirral after West Kirby's Blackhorse Hill.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Forgot to mention, can't remember if it was Monday of Tuesday this week but Gillmoss's 34806 was parked in the yard at Rock Ferry early in the morning (0630ish when I passed on my way to work).

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
I'm told it can get up hills and that whoever was driving it on the golf had it in auto up the hills... Endless changing up and down gears, rather than put it in H1 or H2 .. We'll soon see

I am no longer active on this forum.
(10/07/2015 03:14)R879 HRF Wrote:  I'm told it can get up hills and that whoever was driving it on the golf had it in auto up the hills... Endless changing up and down gears, rather than put it in H1 or H2 .. We'll soon see

If this is the bus used to ferry those involved in Memories of 1914 last July then it was fine getting up hills. Not quite as steep as those in West Kirby or New Brighton, but the bus was overloaded with people and managed a healthy speed everywhere it went.
The X22 branded vehicles seem to have disappeared - I haven't seen them for about two weeks. 36802 and 36807 are now regulars. I've also seen at least one vehicle branded for another service.
(10/07/2015 20:17)SNL 824 Wrote:  The X22 branded vehicles seem to have disappeared - I haven't seen them for about two weeks. 36802 and 36807 are now regulars. I've also seen at least one vehicle branded for another service.

Last Wednesday I was saw X22 branding Dart parked at Station Road opposite railway station, I was realised look at X22 branding but I couldn't see fleet and reg number. About just before lunch time.
34741 was operating the 7 in Chester on Tuesday, one branded vehicle was operating the service on Thursday
the rail replacement decker that has been parked up in Rock Ferry depot for months has finally been moved does anyone know where's gone?
(11/07/2015 00:08)bus401 Wrote:  the rail replacement decker that has been parked up in Rock Ferry depot for months has finally been moved does anyone know where's gone?

Its inside the main garage area, you can see it if you look to the left through the front main door. Got no tax/mot. Its had a fuel problem, and then once put back together wouldn't start. Turns out the part which drives the fuel pump was missing after the new pump was fitted apparently. All sorted now though. Its 17591 and destination unknown!

I am no longer active on this forum.
Cheers for that.

User(s) browsing this thread: 10 Guest(s)