Current time: 07/05/2024, 17:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Gillmoss Depot
RE: Stagecoach Merseyside - Gillmoss Depot
(13/07/2012 12:11)27701 Wrote:  
(13/07/2012 10:52)ste Wrote:  the QBP was suffering yesterday as a few of the withdrawn buses were on the 14.
Are you sure? I was on the 14 yesterday and I didn't see any. The 17/19 closely follow the 14 at times, so you might have been mistaken...? (There were plenty of Alexander Darts on there.)

100% sure as I seen them on Breck Road from 5pm onwards
(13/07/2012 20:07)mbonwick Wrote:  That's funny, they're right there...and down to re-enter service at GM as well!

Gosh aren't these fleetcards clever when you read them!

You are on about fleetcards, he is on about fleet lists. Your fleetcard shows something completely different to how the fleetlists on here are laid out. I do believe he was looking on here and not the fleetcard you provided so I think you may owe him an apology for the tone of your replies.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I owe nobody an apology as was made clear in posts since withdrawn.

I have been clear throughout about where to find that info - its not my fault if people can't be bothered to read it properly and prefer to waste my time.
I'll just ask that this does get brought to an end here - any further posts will be removed. Bolton Bus Basher may have been on about fleet lists but as mbonwick says, it was made perfectly clear if read properly that his reference was to the fleet cards.

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Not wishing to drag this out, but with reference to the fleetlists on here;

I am the maintainer for the Stagecoach lists, and I admit that I haven't updated them for a good while. This is mainly because I haven't had time of late, and partly because I seem to get very little thanks - people just expect and demand them to be updated. Compare that to the fleetcards I publish which people are genuinely grateful for and appreciate.
It appears the Tridents have gone to Blackpool for the golf tournament. http://www.flickr.com/photos/jono79/7576.../contacts/ Anyone care to expand?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
27718 booked of the 10A this morning because a passenger used the bus as a toilet and left us with his remians....... driver was upset as he had go dead back to depot to swap buses

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/07/2012 18:54)bolton bus basher Wrote:  27718 booked of the 10A this morning because a passenger used the bus as a toilet and left us with his remians....... driver was upset as he had go dead back to depot to swap buses

That is filthy, a mate of mine was telling me a few months back that a similar thing happened to his daughter on the 53. Don't suppose you seen the culprit.
some man who got on a kenzington was sat where the *unwanted item* turned up

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
(15/07/2012 20:44)MPTE1955 Wrote:  
(15/07/2012 18:54)bolton bus basher Wrote:  27718 booked of the 10A this morning because a passenger used the bus as a toilet and left us with his remians....... driver was upset as he had go dead back to depot to swap buses

That is filthy, a mate of mine was telling me a few months back that a similar thing happened to his daughter on the 53. Don't suppose you seen the culprit.

Not to worry. He'll be on CCTV.
Let's hope Gillmoss name-and-shame himWink
(16/07/2012 14:23)mathias Wrote:  
(15/07/2012 20:44)MPTE1955 Wrote:  

Not to worry. He'll be on CCTV.
Let's hope Gillmoss name-and-shame himWink

Lets hope so but i doubt that they will.

User(s) browsing this thread: 29 Guest(s)