Current time: 20/04/2024, 03:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(21/03/2015 15:12)R879 HRF Wrote:  Hamilton square reopens this Friday. Last day of rails is Thursday.

Have Stagecoach got the contract for the Moorfields bus replacements? Thats going to last for a year!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Im led to believe the contract is only whilst the Wirral Line is closed , as passengers can double back whilst the Northern Line platforms are closed , as they will not be being done both at the same time .
Both Y961 XBU and Y962 XBU where on the 1/2 today however Y961 XBU failed in Liverpool, looked like it was refusing to start up.

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17501 is undergoing an opentop conversion in rock ferry and is rumoured to be sold on.

28542 mustn't have had a serious fault as its been used for driver shunts this afternoon.

I am no longer active on this forum.
(21/03/2015 23:58)R879 HRF Wrote:  17501 is undergoing an opentop conversion in rock ferry and is rumoured to be sold on.

28542 mustn't have had a serious fault as its been used for driver shunts this afternoon.

Latest fleetcard has 14166 for disposal, reason states 'end of lease'?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(22/03/2015 00:53)gka472l Wrote:  Latest fleetcard has 14166 for disposal, reason states 'end of lease'?

Is 14166 the Stagecoach liveried one?
If so thought this was owned by Stagecoach now

Wonder what's gonna replace it and I wonder if stagecoach are still going to bid for the service this year
(21/03/2015 22:22)bolton bus basher Wrote:  Both Y961 XBU and Y962 XBU where on the 1/2 today however Y961 XBU failed in Liverpool, looked like it was refusing to start up.

Nice pair of Barnsley scrap dodgers those are Laugh

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
(22/03/2015 08:21)Penny Return Wrote:  Nice pair of Barnsley scrap dodgers those are Laugh

They both can not be that far off replacing with something a bit younger in upcoming fleet revisions when new vehicles enter the fleets of other Stagecoach Group companies around the country, which then starts an internal cascade of vehicles.
(22/03/2015 00:53)gka472l Wrote:  Latest fleetcard has 14166 for disposal, reason states 'end of lease'?

I wondered where is Olympian 14166 now possibly still at RF or what ever. I know D238FYM red one now gone to Ensign bus Dealer. Last year 14166 refreshed repainted new stagecoach livery seem wasted of time. I hopefully New Brighton sea front service again this year and suppose be by now.
14166 is indeed leased from Ensign, a holdover from the days when Ensign owned the City Sightseeing brand and would provide vehicles to operate branded services.

14166 is the Stagecoach liveried one.

With regards the Y-XBU pair, I wouldn't be surprised if these are directly replaced by new vehicles - the RF Scanias are the oldest vehicles on QBP services, so are probably due for Enviro300 replacement.

User(s) browsing this thread: 18 Guest(s)