Current time: 25/04/2024, 09:31 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(23/01/2015 22:52)wirralbus Wrote:  I Would be tempted to extend the X8 at the Liverpool end of the route to Bootle , I know its a thinking outside the box idea , new markets for a Chester service , remember its a long time since this area saw a bus to Chester.

Now that's a good idea - would suit me as I work in Bootle & there is a fair bit of traffic from across the water that works up here too (I see many of the same people on the buses I use daily).

Intergrating it with the X2 is an idea I had, but I suspect that may be a step too far as it would be a pig to regulate the timekeeping.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Found out that using Croft Ave East is actually the registered route so no idea why we got told to go onto the A41 at Matalan when route learning. Management have now also said that they dont want any buses using that turning anymore as its dangerous.
21119 on the 41A tonight

I am no longer active on this forum.
36071 has departed Chester with 36072 due to leave today. Not sure on where they are going.
(28/01/2015 05:10)Shaun821 Wrote:  36071 has departed Chester with 36072 due to leave today. Not sure on where they are going.

Just recieved a bit more info on this. One if not both will be coming back to Chester and will be operating the free Asda bus to the new, recently opened, Asda at the Greyhound Retail Park.
17491 is back at Chetser so i presume 18151 has gone back to Rock Ferry as theres is no sign of it in Chester.
34600 has eventually made it out of the bodyshop (for the first time in a year) and onto the pits today. Could be back on the road soon.
seams a bit pointless sending them away for one if not both to return, have they been sent away to branded up?

Just recieved a bit more info on this. One if not both will be coming back to Chester and will be operating the free Asda bus to the new, recently opened, Asda at the Greyhound Retail Park.
[/quote]

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(29/01/2015 22:58)chester285 Wrote:  seams a bit pointless sending them away for one if not both to return, have they been sent away to branded up?

Thats what i would of thought but its been posted that 36071 has been in service at Gillmoss and 36072 hasnt gone yet.

Chester had a few problems with buses yesterday that resulted in 36807 being used on Park and Ride all day and 21260 being used on the 208 in the afternoom instead of the decker.
16-branded 36804 was on the X8 this morning (would have been the 09:34 off Liverpool - the last X8 to leave the depot which explains the allocation anyway).

View my new Flickr Wave Updated!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 14 Guest(s)