Current time: 03/05/2024, 08:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
I should of also said that some photos are not sorted into Albums so you have to go through all the photos ( i know the former JPT stuff are not sorted into albums along with other recent photos)

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Seen in Oldham yesterday morning was 47001 operating on 183 Limeside-Royal Oldham Hospital service, if a Solo is going to be seen on this service it's usually going to be on Saturdays as obviously the big bus isn't needed as Schools aren't in.

Also the usual 141 Magicbuses were out on 168/9s yesterday amongst standard Magicbus Tridents and yes the driver of the 168 I was on was using the back doors if requested.

On Metrolink Replacements it was the usual standard Enviro400s although yesterday evening I noticed a couple of 256 branded Hybrids on the Piccadilly-Crumpsall service.

There were also the extra X50s running yestersay to keep the service runnng due to the Caravan and Motorhome and The Holiday and Travel Show being held at EventCity causing the usual extra traffic round Trafford Centre.
Find all posts by this user
(18/01/2015 07:27)M60lad Wrote:  Also the usual 141 Magicbuses were out on 168/9s yesterday amongst standard Magicbus Tridents and yes the driver of the 168 I was on was using the back doors if requested.

Also spotted a Enviro200 on the 169 route yesterday, while a 50-branded E400H on the 219 in Ashton.
One change not mentioned in the Service Changes page on the Stagecoach website regarding the 374.

While the route will no longer run from Stockport to Reddish, the service will be extended from Hazel Grove train station to Stepping Hill Hospital with buses running half-hourly between Stepping Hill and Hazel Grove (Rising Sun), continuing hourly to Stockport. The service will run via Cavendish Road, Dean Lane, Macclesfield Road and London Road instead of Chester Road.

http://www.tfgm.com/journey_planning/RouteMaps/374.pdf
12184 was on the Wilmslow run on the 378 today.
hi guys,

Forgive me, I notice today 22361 is on 625 this morning/afternoon, it has been back to wigan since last year?

thanks,

Martyn
As far as I'm aware, 22361 has not moved from Wigan since it arrived down from Scotland, though it may have had periods VOR.
(22/01/2015 15:31)mbonwick Wrote:  As far as I'm aware, 22361 has not moved from Wigan since it arrived down from Scotland, though it may have had periods VOR.

i thought 22361 has move to stockport last year now back wigan or maybe i misunderstand...could be 22362 or not, lol.

Martyn
a lot of them may be X reg ALX 300s which would mean that if Stockport Wigan and Middleton loose them there not many only 51s/54s going to be left in service within Manchester

http://busncoachfleetlists.comli.com/ The new fleetlist site containing lots of new things

Currently the Macclesfield photographer for anything Arriva Macclesfield and Winsford, Arriva Wythenshawe, High Peaks, Aimees, Holmeswood, GHA and anything else I photograph

My blog http://maccbusspotter.blogspot.co.uk/
I have a short while ago seen 19266 operating a school run route 877, then the X57 that leaves Grove Lane park at about 4 o'clock. This latter routing has,to my knowledge, always been operated by a Hyde Rd bus not a Sharston one. Has it moved or is it a one off?

I also saw 22362 operating on the 378 at the same time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)