Current time: 27/04/2024, 00:48 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
65736 and 65738 on the 471/2 this afternoon - both looking really Smart. The good folks of Heswall must think there is a bus god after all. Shame they'll be disappointed later in the week when the Solars abscond back to the 1.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
will the solars be going to chester then in the next few weeks

Follow me on Flickr. https://www.flickr.com/people/135528304@N03/
60214 lasted well in its first day in leeds... Passed it broken down at set of traffic lights around 20.15!
There is gemini movement in Rock Ferry! One is parked up next to the wash, next to 34231, and another was seen pulling out of Rock Ferry depot with 472 on the dest at around 1600, didnt see if it headed out into service or if it was just going out of the depot to go back in at the other end as they often do. It was a driver though not a shunter so only time will tell!

It is a nice change seeing ultralows on the 1, least they sound good and go like the clappers so might as well make the most of them!

I am no longer active on this forum.
I wonder whether in the great scheme of things First knew this QBP was coming up and thought we wont provide newer vehicles just yet so that when the newer vehicles came on the scene there was impact value in the vehicles , any publicity is good publicity , even if it isnt exactly great news .
(09/07/2012 23:22)DennisArrowLover2012 Wrote:  60214 lasted well in its first day in leeds... Passed it broken down at set of traffic lights around 20.15!

don't you mean 60216
(10/07/2012 17:17)mic Wrote:  
(09/07/2012 23:22)DennisArrowLover2012 Wrote:  60214 lasted well in its first day in leeds... Passed it broken down at set of traffic lights around 20.15!

don't you mean 60216

Yeah sorry! it was a long day yesterday & typed this very quick been half asleep lol.
R871 ERE was on the number 2 this morning, nice to see a fellow ERE in Birkenhead! Would be nice to see 876 on the 1, being a former rock ferry vehicle!

Gemini on 471/2, didnt get the reg.

Luke

Gemini 32458/YJ04 FZF on the 2 today. Managed to get a ride on it. Not a bad bus! Accelleration not brilliant, but sounded ok! A damn sight better than those ex London VWLs at Arriva!!

There were a variety of geminis out on the 471/2 today on what I imagine was there first full day out in service? These included 34253/4/7. 60209 and 65738 were also out on the 471/2.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)