Current time: 26/06/2024, 14:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Go North East
RE: Go North East
Some recent shots from me:

Orbit Versa 8335 (NK11HJF) on Highwayman service 97.
Nexus Solo 638 (NK12HCE) on service 64A.
TEN Gemini 6071 (NK62FAA) has been making appearances on Tyne Tees Xpress services X9/X10 as of late.
Northern President 6008 (V308LGC) was briefly loaned to Deptford back in March, seen here on SimpliCity service 61.
Prior to transfer to Hexham, East Durham MPD 535 (NA52AWX) was seen out on Fast Cats service X36.

Chris

Visit my Flickr page for bus photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswhitesbusphotos
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
9131 is a Wright Gemini 3 bodied Volvo B5 now working off Gateshead, on services 31/47 today. Registration is BF63 HDC and it wears Lothian madder and white livery as it was in use there until recently as their fleet number 286. Lothian fleetnames and fleet number are no longer carried.
(23/06/2014 23:07)N391OTY Wrote:  9131 is a Wright Gemini 3 bodied Volvo B5 now working off Gateshead, on services 31/47 today. Registration is BF63 HDC and it wears Lothian madder and white livery as it was in use there until recently as their fleet number 286. Lothian fleetnames and fleet number are no longer carried.

It's here on a 4 week loan to test the suitability on routes presently down for investment this year - it arrived last Tuesday and entered service last Wednesday on Toon Link, upon which it will be on until this Saturday when it moves to Crook depot for trials on the X21. At the end of its 2 weeks trial there (where it will only operate the running boards that do not work X46s), it will return to Lothian.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Go Northern sent several Volvo double-deckers to Glasgow to help out with the Commonwealth Games. Apparently 20 in total, this comprised a few Volvo B9TLs but mainly ex-London PVLs. I saw a few on Buchanan Street shuttles on Sat 2 Aug. In a way, seeing Go-Ahead buses there compensated for GA declining to take over McGills earlier this year!
Hello All
I have a small request , I used to drive for Go North East at the Chester Le Street depot
Does anyone have pics of the 21/22 Scanias when they were pink?
Random request but hey am sure someone out there can help

Thanks everyone
(03/09/2014 19:13)THEHEAD Wrote:  Hello All
I have a small request , I used to drive for Go North East at the Chester Le Street depot
Does anyone have pics of the 21/22 Scanias when they were pink?
Random request but hey am sure someone out there can help

Thanks everyone

Here is a photo I have of 5265 (NK56KKA) while branded for the Angel.

Chris

Visit my Flickr page for bus photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/chriswhitesbusphotos
Ahh that's great thanks Smile
Used to enjoy driving those routes
The last step-entry vehicle purchased brand new by the company, Northern Counties Palatine II-bodied Volvo Olympian 3833 (S833 OFT) has been purchased for preservation by the County Durham Bus Preservation Group.

Your roving North East reporter, bring you the latest news from Arriva North East, Stagcoach North East and Go North East.

My Flickr
Updated regularly
(17/11/2014 21:01)kuyoyo Wrote:  The last step-entry vehicle purchased brand new by the company, Northern Counties Palatine II-bodied Volvo Olympian 3833 (S833 OFT) has been purchased for preservation by the County Durham Bus Preservation Group.

That is a nice idea about preserving this bus! Does this mean the full Go North East operation is now low-floor?
(22/11/2014 21:48)Metroline1511 Wrote:  That is a nice idea about preserving this bus! Does this mean the full Go North East operation is now low-floor?

Still a small number of Olympians left - and they'll likely see in 2015 as, at present, there is nothing on order.

My Flickr
Updated regularly

User(s) browsing this thread: 27 Guest(s)