Current time: 29/03/2024, 00:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Anyone got any idea where LX51 FLR (17479) has gone? Hasnt been in Chester for weeks now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Wink RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(07/10/2014 17:49)Shaun821 Wrote:  Anyone got any idea where LX51 FLR (17479) has gone? Hasnt been in Chester for weeks now.

I think inside at Rock Ferry for winter storage behind ex-LT Olympian D158FYM.Sleepy
Ahh right! 34810 was involved in a collision with railings and a traffic light at the bottom of the bus exchange last night. Pretty damaged offside panels.
36802 on the X8 this afternoon, spotted at Port Sunlight roundabout heading towards Liverpool at 1415

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(11/10/2014 13:43)gka472l Wrote:  36802 on the X8 this afternoon, spotted at Port Sunlight roundabout heading towards Liverpool at 1415

I just catch 27776 at bus stop Sir Thomas Liverpool 20mins late also before that same 15 mins late, when 27776 arrived at Cheshire Oaks shopping, traffic everywhere and stucked too. I noticed the driver drive bit faster to catch up the time.
36802 was out on X8 all day as 27779 has been off road. Traffic on Stanney Lane, Cheshire Oaks and Hoole Road was the main factors in the buses running late today, probably going to be the case every weekend now.
Cheshire Oaks traffic will now just get worse on the run up to Christmas , always is there , I have always been of the thought that the bus stops there should have been on the opposite side of the road so when they came out at the top of the site they would then have three escape routes rather the two routes possible at the Sainsbury roundabout which gets congested very quickly.
Just been Cheshire Oaks, car parks kept getting full so they shut the barriers for each car park i was kind of lucky as was at the right place at the right time as they opened a car park right in front of me and more or less straight into a space. To be fair that was the only traffic issue and nothing else really.
At Cheshire Oaks the bug bear is not once inside the complex itself but the two roundabouts one outside Sainsburys which to be honest is too small for the amount of traffic trying to use it and can become a case of just go when there is a big enough gap , its when you get an indecisive car driver that the problems occur , the other roundabout up by the Marks & Spencer Car Park can be problematic as well , im led to believe there will be roadworks up there in the near future so how that will pan out for the bus routes its anyones idea.
Yes that one by M&S is a pain as when one of the car parks is shut like today due to being full it is bad, people block the roundabout due to there being lots of traffic in a small area.

User(s) browsing this thread: 11 Guest(s)