Current time: 19/04/2024, 16:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
I don't know what was on the 15 this afternoon but it wasn't D159 FYM which was sitting in the yard at RF.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Trident 18150 was on it. Olympian 14166 has charging issues and is down for a new alternator I believe.

I am no longer active on this forum.
2 buses are moving to Chester tomorrow for the X8s. Dont know what 2 they or where they are coming from. The rest wil arrive within the next 2 weeks.
They are likely to be 59 plate Enviro300s, how many are due to arrive does anyone know, as Chester is getting full to bursting point and have Chester lost any to accommodate them?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Just seen a poster on an Enviro 300 detailing the services changes from 31st August. It mentioned the X8. I thought this was only starting on 7th September. Can anyone clarify this?
(22/08/2014 10:04)St Helens Rider Wrote:  Just seen a poster on an Enviro 300 detailing the services changes from 31st August. It mentioned the X8. I thought this was only starting on 7th September. Can anyone clarify this?

The first day of the X8 will be Sunday 7th September 2014.
(22/08/2014 10:33)YK53 GXO Wrote:  The first day of the X8 will be Sunday 7th September 2014.

Thanks for that as it does not make this clear on the poster I seen today.
Some more posters have appeared advertising the new X8 service. Strangely, I only noticed these on Gillmoss based vehicles & not those based at Rock Ferry.

If the new X8 does well, would it be beyond the realms of possibility that this could become a "Gold" service in due course?
(26/08/2014 19:48)polarbear Wrote:  Some more posters have appeared advertising the new X8 service. Strangely, I only noticed these on Gillmoss based vehicles & not those based at Rock Ferry.

If the new X8 does well, would it be beyond the realms of possibility that this could become a "Gold" service in due course?

If Rockferry was to advertise that on their buses, customers would switch over to the X8 which is more of a direct route than the one and two thus reducing the revenue made on the on the latter services, Arriva may have a cause to complain as they could possible see a breach in the QBP.

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Its only fair as SC Rock Ferry and Arriva Laird Street are making revenue on Chesters turf, so why shouldnt Chester take some revenue in their area? That is the main reason of the X8 being run by Chester and also competition down Ellesmere Port station end of the port with GHA. The 6 in Ellesmere Port doesnt make money but SC only run it to basically p*ss GHA off.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)