Current time: 28/03/2024, 16:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(15/07/2014 11:55)wirralbus Wrote:  I think that the X2 maybe coming to an end between Chester and Ellesmere Port with this new service X8 , never thought a Chester - Ellesmere Port could possibly last .

The X2 has been full standing the past few weeks I've been up to chester, I was shocked myself!

This new X8 is definitely a well needed service! Especially if it helps to ease loads at Chester Oaks and Ellesmere Port, and if it doesn't go through Bache bridge, it could mean double deck operation using the school fleet the fact it doesn't run Mon - Fri
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(15/07/2014 12:14)Raawwwrrr! Wrote:  The X2 has been full standing the past few weeks I've been up to chester, I was shocked myself!

This new X8 is definitely a well needed service! Especially if it helps to ease loads at Chester Oaks and Ellesmere Port, and if it doesn't go through Bache bridge, it could mean double deck operation using the school fleet the fact it doesn't run Mon - Fri

It says Sunday to Saturday which I took as being a full 7 day service plus they are going to be run out of Chester depot amd they only have 1 DD at the moment.
I took it as being 7 days as well, be interesting to see what vehicles end up on the service.
(15/07/2014 12:23)Shaun821 Wrote:  It says Sunday to Saturday which I took as being a full 7 day service plus they are going to be run out of Chester depot and they only have 1 DD at the moment.

I read the sun-sat the other way because usually it would just say "limited stop" and not specify dates it would run, unless it was only certain days or 1 trip a day or annually for example, which is a pretty odd thing to do if it runs the whole 7 days.
But clearly you know the most about the service Cool
Not sure if i can post it in here to but here is Volvo B10BLE Wright Renown W467CRN (21118) wearing its CMT Colors

Photograph Here :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...epotfleet/

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(15/07/2014 10:22)R879 HRF Wrote:  2 royale bodied Olympians are in rock ferry, 16234 and the all over white one

Stagecoach liveried 16235 was in Rock Ferry's yard earlier.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(15/07/2014 20:19)gka472l Wrote:  Stagecoach liveried 16235 was in Rock Ferry's yard earlier.

I also seen it just outside of Upton operating a School Service Smile

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
Havent a lot of the schools in the Hoylake and West Kirby area finished a week earlier than normal to accommodate the extra amount of traffic on the roads because of The Open Golf , so there really isn't the need for all of the school buses that Stagecoach operate , probably meaning the vehicles become available for Park And Ride Work when business picks up significantly from Thursday.

The Echo had confirmed that The Open Organisers had said that 200,000 people where on the course today.
West Kirby Grammar is closed but most of their buses are still running to serve Calday Grammar. Mainly Happy Als as operator though. I think Calday finishes tomorrow.
(15/07/2014 21:19)wirralbus Wrote:  Havent a lot of the schools in the Hoylake and West Kirby area finished a week earlier than normal to accommodate the extra amount of traffic on the roads because of The Open Golf , so there really isn't the need for all of the school buses that Stagecoach operate , probably meaning the vehicles become available for Park And Ride Work when business picks up significantly from Thursday.

The Echo had confirmed that The Open Organisers had said that 200,000 people where on the course today.

Certainly the '04' Tridents at Rock Ferry still be seem to be on school duties as schools in Bromborough and Bebington are served by them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/

User(s) browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)