Current time: 19/04/2024, 12:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(07/07/2014 07:51)wirralbus Wrote:  To which depot will the Stagecoach machine send all the open park and ride buses to or will they have obtained land specially for this operation.

You would of thought Rock Ferry but they will be working out of Chesters depot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(07/07/2014 07:51)wirralbus Wrote:  To which depot will the Stagecoach machine send all the open park and ride buses to or will they have obtained land specially for this operation.

I think they'll be stored elsewhere, as rock ferry and Chester are both crammed full at night, apparently the PVR for the last day on the p&r for golf is nearing 30 vehicles, with around 15 at first. Not sure how accurate that is, I was only told by some engineering staff

I am no longer active on this forum.
Brand new YX14RZL (enviro 200) allocated to Preston has been delivered to rock ferry , unbranded, ready for use on the open next week

I am no longer active on this forum.
Will become 37127 one would assume. Strange how the regs change halfway through batches this year....
D158 FYM will be out and about on Friday, not 100% where but could be Hoylake.
(09/07/2014 14:19)R879 HRF Wrote:  Brand new YX14RZL (enviro 200) allocated to Preston has been delivered to rock ferry , unbranded, ready for use on the open next week

2 more Enviro200s are due at Rock Ferry along with 2 brand new Optare Solos. These 5 buses will be used to transport the media to and from the Open.
Sorry for asking what sounds like a silly question but where will the extra buses be running from during the open (as in where do they start)
So presumably 37127-9 & 47922/3 then which are all Preston bound.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
(09/07/2014 14:19)R879 HRF Wrote:  Brand new YX14RZL (enviro 200) allocated to Preston has been delivered to rock ferry , unbranded, ready for use on the open next week

2 more Enviro200s are due at Rock Ferry along with 2 brand new Optare Solos. These 5 buses will be used to transport the media to and from the Open.
47922/3 should be YJ14BVP/R. Think they've already landed at Preston.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)