Current time: 01/05/2024, 17:09 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Closed 
[Archive] Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
RE: Arriva North West - Birkenhead Depot
How many were they supposed to receive, Rob?

Also, just as an aside, does anybody know whether the overall order has reduced in accordance with less Pulsars for Birkenhead and less Pulsars for Runcorn or, has the order remained the same size suggesting extra vehicles may be deployed where they were not expected?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
(05/07/2012 16:30)CX54 DKD Wrote:  How many were they supposed to receive, Rob?

Also, just as an aside, does anybody know whether the overall order has reduced in accordance with less Pulsars for Birkenhead and less Pulsars for Runcorn or, has the order remained the same size suggesting extra vehicles may be deployed where they were not expected?
They were supposed to be having 14

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Last I heard, dart wise at LS there was only 7558,2344/5 and 7642?

I am no longer active on this forum.
(05/07/2012 16:41)K101HUM Wrote:  The number of Pulsars never did come across as 'written in stone', however some lead to believe that Myllennium's would be ousted (a number of potential destinations suggested).

With the number of Dart's still at Birkenhead (including 7558, approx 6), I can only presume a total of 10 would be inadequate for allegedly forecast Myllennium replacements?

LS have 10 Myllenniums,so sounds right to me

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
7633 was a short term loan, it is now back at Bootle. 7635 has now gone to Runcorn, so both are officially off Laird Street's books.

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
(05/07/2012 17:05)K101HUM Wrote:  7633/5 remain on the fleetlists on the site, hence the approx 6 with the allowance on one of the following to have found pastures new. Given the current list with 7558, 2324/5 & 7642 and 10 Myllenniums, there remains still a clear shortfall.

That would make sense for the 14 previously rumored. Would it be out of the question for the Pulsars to replace Myllenniums and have 4 Solos come over to replace the Darts for use on the recently won contracts and on other low demand services?
(05/07/2012 17:08)V671 DVU Wrote:  7633 was a short term loan, it is now back at Bootle. 7635 has now gone to Runcorn, so both are officially off Laird Street's books.

7635 now at St Helens bodyshop, was only at Runcorn for a matter of days I'm led to believe!
Cheers Danny, do you know if there was a fault which caused it to leave Runcorn?

Justice is finally here. Rest In Peace the 96, You'll Never Walk Alone.

P309 HEM|N587 CKA|Y721 KNF|N302 CKB|X223 ANC
It would make sence to send some pulsars to speke seeing that they are without any

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
They may be without any Rob, but they may not need any. On the suggestion that 4 Solos would head to LS for recently won contracts which may require smaller vehicles, there's none free anywhere so something would have to go wherever such vehicles come from in return.

I do wonder whether the extra Pulsar Runcorn should have had and the extra 4 LS should supposedly have had will show up elsewhere or if they'll just be dropped....

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Thread Closed 

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)