Current time: 24/04/2024, 00:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
It seems that the X99 will be back this summer!
Interestingly, this has been given a different registration number to the previous X99's on VOSA, with the destination being listed as 'Walton Hall', rather than 'Walton, Walton Arms'.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I would be really interested to know what the Solos are getting out on these days.
I am sure that they are being used on the 31, and imagine that they are being used on 10C, 11(A) and 12(A), but that would only use 3 vehicles out of the 6.
Maybe 29A, 29C and whatever else they interwork with?
From my observations they are being used on the 10C, 11(A), 12(A)...

The 29 A/C is being ran mainly by the Versas...
(05/06/2014 16:40)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  From my observations they are being used on the 10C, 11(A), 12(A)...

The 29 A/C is being ran mainly by the Versas...

Cool, thanks for this.
It puzzles me though, as only 3 vehicles seem to be required for the 10C/11/11A/12/12A/31 during the day, and even fewer in the peaks (just 1?), so I wonder what the other Solos are up to.
Maybe they are the casualties of the reduction in number of vehicles required.

I would be really interested to know what the 29A/29C interwork with, if you happen to notice at any point.
And the 19 and 22.
Oh, and 13/18, 14/15, 16/16A ...
Everything really Big Grin

EDIT: By the way, a new route 229 will be introduced for school kids going to Great Sankey.
Hybrid optare versa had a serious R.T.A in earlstown today at roughly 12:20-12:40 while operating the 22 warrinhton - vulcan village service.
(05/06/2014 17:12)Valandil Wrote:  Cool, thanks for this.
It puzzles me though, as only 3 vehicles seem to be required for the 10C/11/11A/12/12A/31 during the day, and even fewer in the peaks (just 1?), so I wonder what the other Solos are up to.
Maybe they are the casualties of the reduction in number of vehicles required.

I would be really interested to know what the 29A/29C interwork with, if you happen to notice at any point.
And the 19 and 22.
Oh, and 13/18, 14/15, 16/16A ...
Everything really Big Grin

EDIT: By the way, a new route 229 will be introduced for school kids going to Great Sankey.

One of the solos now tends to run the Olympic Park bus shuttle

With GHA running from Northwich to Warrington as service 45 from 18th August, this is likely to mean the end of NW's 45.
An updated fleet list is now available, showing that all of fleet numbers 1 to 35 have now gone:
http://www.networkwarrington.co.uk/bus-enthusiasts
So its official that all of the Darts have now gone. I thought that they were also getting rid of ten of the oldest VDLs too...
(26/06/2014 19:18)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  So its official that all of the Darts have now gone. I thought that they were also getting rid of ten of the oldest VDLs too...

It could just be a slip, but the '03 VDL's could be gone soon, as the table for fleet numbers 36 to 82 has "41 to 82" at the top.
36 has a tachograph, so planning would be needed to account for that.
They all still seem to be in great working order though, and I'm sure will continue to be for a good few years yet.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)