Current time: 25/04/2024, 20:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
Enviro 400 MX56 FSD (19054) on a short 2 to Ellesmere Port this evening.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(28/03/2014 18:04)R557 ABA Wrote:  Enviro 400 MX56 FSD (19054) on a short 2 to Ellesmere Port this evening.

It was on a 471 in Liverpool about 3pm, I saw it caught up in the traffic chaos on diversion turning from Hunter Street into Norton Street, caused by an accident which closed the Birkenhead Tunnel this afternoon

HTH

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Chester Launched the 2014 Open top Season in Chester yesterday (Saturday 29th) all Dennis Trident Alexander 400's were operating the Service of which has now been given Service number 100

Here is a photograph of Y531NHK (14740) with its new look :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...496923553/

M.R.P Photography on Flickr | M.R.P_Videography on YouTube
(30/03/2014 14:23)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  Chester Launched the 2014 Open top Season in Chester yesterday (Saturday 29th) all Dennis Trident Alexander 400's were operating the Service of which has now been given Service number 100

Here is a photograph of Y531NHK (14740) with its new look :- https://www.flickr.com/photos/arrivanort...496923553/

It's had the 100 service number for years for I assume VOSA purposes.

busambassador on Instagram, Flickr & TikTok | Merseyside Buses on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I thought Stagecoach terminated the relationship with City Sightseeing last season
They were going to, but it appears not to have happened.
The open top service must be lucrative in a city like Chester where it gets quite a few foreign visitors .

Does the frequency of the service bump up as it gets towards the high season in July and August like in previous years ?
Does anyone know when the park and ride services are up for renewal?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
(04/04/2014 19:30)chester285 Wrote:  Does anyone know when the park and ride services are up for renewal?

Oh my God time go quickly, I know First Group won contract for five years but the time were flying. I do remember replace eight ex-Chester BMC Falcons. Cannot believe it. I believe Stagecoach will win another Contract.
To be honest I don't know why stagecoach don't take on the park and ride full time, it would be interesting to see whether they bring in any double deckers to cover while the races are on in chester

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]

User(s) browsing this thread: 19 Guest(s)