Current time: 04/05/2024, 05:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
22158 is currently at HE, 33099 & 33100 have gone from HE to Stockport.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(16/01/2014 22:20)R971XVM Wrote:  22158 is currently at HE, 33099 & 33100 have gone from HE to Stockport.

Oh dear that didn't last long.
I think ST were hoping to be rid of the older Darts and they have come back again. Smile
Regarding 345 Stagecoach do the Mon-Sat daytime journeys with First doing evening and allday Sunday journeys and First's journeys are quite often operated using one of the TFGM Hybrid's, hope that helps clears things up.

An interesting one to watch out for from timetable change on 26 January will be the possibility of double deckers appearing on Stagecoach journeys on 247 as like the current Arriva daytime operation these tendered journeys will only be operating between Trafford Centre-Altrincham so there will be no need to worry about an low-bridges on the route
33099/100 are the larger darts, so have probably gone back as MAN replacements.
[quote='M60lad' pid='50695' dateline='1389941956']
Regarding 345 Stagecoach do the Mon-Sat daytime journeys with First doing evening and allday Sunday journeys and First's journeys are quite often operated using one of the TFGM Hybrid's, hope that helps clears things up.

m60 this is wrong the m-f first journeys @ 1650/1753 are booked as hybrid (ex stockport duties) and the rest (eve and sundays) are standard sd buses usually solos or occ marshall sheds eve / sundays rosters are 38 - 353/4 - 345- 41 -38
Umm..do please tell which Marshall sheds? Seeing as SC Manchester don't have anything Marshall bodied....
(17/01/2014 17:30)mbonwick Wrote:  Umm..do please tell which Marshall sheds? Seeing as SC Manchester don't have anything Marshall bodied....

read it properly i was reffering to eve/ sunday (first services) to clarify what first buses are used at what time to m60
(17/01/2014 11:46)mbonwick Wrote:  33099/100 are the larger darts, so have probably gone back as MAN replacements.

Nah, they're to help with the Metrolink works going on for the next week.
The odd workings have already started.....

I've just spotted a MAN on the 169 heading towards Ashton. First time in a while, if not ever I've seen a MAN work the 168/169.
(17/01/2014 17:52)james Wrote:  
(17/01/2014 17:30)mbonwick Wrote:  Umm..do please tell which Marshall sheds? Seeing as SC Manchester don't have anything Marshall bodied....

read it properly i was reffering to eve/ sunday (first services) to clarify what first buses are used at what time to m60
Well if you used capital letters and punctuated your sentences properly I wouldn't have a problem trying to interpret them!

(18/01/2014 11:07)R971XVM Wrote:  Nah, they're to help with the Metrolink works going on for the next week.

Thanks, I was just guessing!

User(s) browsing this thread: 22 Guest(s)