Current time: 18/04/2024, 02:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: First Chester & Wirral
one bonus when using the 1 chester bound will be the end of the dreaded driver change

at rock ferry,were most drivers seem to take forever doing it

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Can't see why the 1 & 2 won't change at the depot tbh

I think arriva will still change at M53 Ford to Liverpool and market street the other way
(29/06/2012 20:54)P450 SWX Wrote:  Can't see why the 1 & 2 won't change at the depot tbh

I think arriva will still change at M53 Ford to Liverpool and market street the other way

The chester drivers will not change at Scrapferry

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
Is it just me or is providing 8 year old vehicles for services that are the biggest break for First RF in years, just a complete joke and indicative of First's intention to bail out at the earliest opportunity. Yet again First can't compete with Arriva, the majority of whose vehicles will be on 58 and 59 plates with even newer vehicles to come over the next year. And here's the irony - now there is no competition, so they don't need to compete and the passengers won't have the choice anymore.
(29/06/2012 21:07)SNL 824 Wrote:  Is it just me or is providing 8 year old vehicles for services that are the biggest break for First RF in years, just a complete joke and indicative of First's intention to bail out at the earliest opportunity. Yet again First can't compete with Arriva, the majority of whose vehicles will be on 58 and 59 plates with even newer vehicles to come over the next year. And here's the irony - now there is no competition, so they don't need to compete and the passengers won't have the choice anymore.

no it's not you - it's a mockery of QBP
Let's see how long before the QBP goes and the service return back to normal
If rotala or stagecoach get Rock Ferry and Chester better buses will arrive so route will get better
bet the hong kong darts are younger than half of rock ferrys buses

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
I thought the 04/54-reg Geminis from West Yorkshire will be temporary. I have seen on the FM thread that Bolton and Oldham are due to gain some post-Olympics buses. I presume these will be 12-reg Volvo B9TLs, and could displace some 58/09-reg examples to the QBP. Mind you, with Chester and Rock Ferry on the disposals hitlist, First may prefer to leave older buses there and retain newer buses at their permanent locations.
what happens if no one wants to buy Rock Ferry,Chester? Are they left to rot away

Cheers
Rob Day

Formerly
thats my worry along with wigans depot

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 6 Guest(s)