Current time: 28/04/2024, 07:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach Manchester and Wigan
RE: Stagecoach Manchester
I got the list this morning, Removed the 9 MANs from Wigan's list and will add the X reg ones to it later. Middleton's fleetlist is updated too.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Having seen the fleetcard, things make a little more sense.

Going forward, I would expect the 3 S reg MANs at Middleton, plus 33856, 34114/6 to be withdrawn when repaints etc are completed.
The new fleetcard also suggests that Trident 17037 is transferring to Scotland.
(12/11/2013 23:17)Neukit Wrote:  The new fleetcard also suggests that Trident 17037 is transferring to Scotland.

Already? It's only just got here. LOL
(12/11/2013 23:17)Neukit Wrote:  The new fleetcard also suggests that Trident 17037 is transferring to Scotland.

its still here saw it in Ashton on Monday
(13/11/2013 10:31)mic Wrote:  

Probably had Manchester as a stop gap after coming from Exeter. Hope it is staying here, could do with better buses than the enviros.
(13/11/2013 16:22)joe_alker Wrote:  
(13/11/2013 10:31)mic Wrote:  

Probably had Manchester as a stop gap after coming from Exeter. Hope it is staying here, could do with better buses than the enviros.

Sorry? You think an S Reg Trident is better than an enviro? Well I wish you'd spoke up sooner because then Stagecoach may as well not have bothered investing in thousands of enviros over the last 7 years, and just kept the old tridents instead. LOL
(13/11/2013 20:30)ace Wrote:  
(13/11/2013 16:22)joe_alker Wrote:  
(13/11/2013 10:31)mic Wrote:  its still here saw it in Ashton on Monday

Sorry? You think an S Reg Trident is better than an enviro? Well I wish you'd spoke up sooner because then Stagecoach may as well not have bothered investing in thousands of enviros over the last 7 years, and just kept the old tridents instead. LOL

Stagecoach scrapped buses at wigan depot that where a lot better than the enviro,s!
All down to personal preference and opinion remember! Plenty of members who'd rather have an N reg Volvo than one of the newer offerings from ADL or Wright's too...

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
(13/11/2013 20:46)GmBusesNorth Wrote:  Stagecoach scrapped buses at wigan depot that where a lot better than the enviro,s!

Now here's a man who speaks sense! They scrapped plenty of good buses, and I'll miss them.

[Image: tumblr_mxlljfQAtc1se7of4o1_500.png]
Jack

User(s) browsing this thread: Rodney259, 7 Guest(s)