Current time: 27/04/2024, 18:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

First Manchester
RE: First Manchester
(01/10/2013 22:25)M393VWX Wrote:  Can anyone confirm if 62233 is still at Bolton i have heard it may have transferred to Halifax

Saw it yesterday morning going up Blackburn Road ready to start on a 533. Sounded pretty rough tbh
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
90550 63plate ford tornion for staff bus just arrived at Oldham
(02/10/2013 11:37)jimbo Wrote:  90550 63plate ford tornion for staff bus just arrived at Oldham

and olys 34088 and 34089 have moved to pioneer not as loans but transfers both have full first pioneer legals also there was 41788 lack of SBA darts only saw 40382
(02/10/2013 11:37)jimbo Wrote:  90550 63plate ford tornion for staff bus just arrived at Oldham

and 90551
31943 now in service at Oldham
Is the R-NVT Dart still going at Ashton or is it withdrawn/Scrapped?
Only one Renown appeared in service today that was the T reg one it was on the 8 shockingly had it the full route lovely bus but strange that there was only one out
(02/10/2013 21:35)E208 WBG Wrote:  Is the R-NVT Dart still going at Ashton or is it withdrawn/Scrapped?

Im sure it got scrapped last year along with the P reg Plaxton Darts from ashton. I always thought it was a shame as it looked quite smart with its Dot Matrix blinds.
If by full dot matrix blinds you mean the former Chester Depot Dart SLF then the reason why it was probably withdrawn was due to its terrible lock, I had it many a time on 350s and let me tell you I felt sorry for the drivers on it as it wouldn't get round Greenfield Station in one go and would always involve a reverse.

The reason why 34088 & 34089 have gone to Pioneer is due to increased School commitments there, I know for one that they've got Werneth High School-Brinnington now as the regular driver from Oldham depot who used to do it was telling me last week
All seems to have gone quiet on the Finglands take over by First. The original press release on August 1st by First stated Autumn provided clearance had been given by OFT. Has the clearance been given yet? If so does anyone know a date when it's likely to happen?

User(s) browsing this thread: 8 Guest(s)