Current time: 26/04/2024, 14:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(17/09/2013 15:38)R874 ERE Wrote:  
(17/09/2013 11:56)M393VWX Wrote:  Are 34741 and 34742 permanent allocations at Chester? They're route branded however 34741 is now running round on Gillmoss routes today

Ive been told a couple of buses are on loan to Gillmoss today,Rock Ferrys 28539 is apparantly one of them.

34741 was on the ©53 today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(23/09/2013 17:42)LJ51 DDA Wrote:  28539 is in Gilmoss i remember seeing it on the way to the Trans-Lancs on the 1st September so even i can confirm that because i we thought it was attending the event but it was stationary at the front of Gimoss hope this helps

Its now back at rock ferry on and was on 1/2 today, i believe it was only at gillmoss for a day or 2

I am no longer active on this forum.
I saw a Stagecoach Solo passing through Heswall at 4pm this afternoon. I wasn't close enough to identify the vehicle or route, but I'd guess it was on a schools service.
Y962XBU was on last Liverpool 1 trip last night and 21121 was on 1\2 today
(23/09/2013 21:05)SNL 824 Wrote:  I saw a Stagecoach Solo passing through Heswall at 4pm this afternoon. I wasn't close enough to identify the vehicle or route, but I'd guess it was on a schools service.

It will have been 47744, as for the route im not familiar with the school contracts, but this is used on a school route that starts in Raby Village in a morning. Its then usually used on the Tesco free services.

28549 on 471/72 today

(24/09/2013 09:23)R874 ERE Wrote:  
(23/09/2013 21:05)SNL 824 Wrote:  I saw a Stagecoach Solo passing through Heswall at 4pm this afternoon. I wasn't close enough to identify the vehicle or route, but I'd guess it was on a schools service.

It will have been 47744, as for the route im not familiar with the school contracts, but this is used on a school route that starts in Raby Village in a morning. Its then usually used on the Tesco free services.

28549 on 471/72 today

checking the schools timetables I think it may have been running in off the 634.
trident 18150 arrived at Rock Ferry this afternoon on the rear of an RNW truck.

Volvo B10BLE 21116 is currently in the paintshop being prepped for a repaint.

Do they only use the Volvo Eclipses on the Park and Ride services?
The Eclipses are for the park and rides but other buses do appear on it there has been Enviro200s and Darts on it

User(s) browsing this thread: 16 Guest(s)