Current time: 16/04/2024, 15:56 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
It was on loan to RF in July however developed a fault. Whilst waiting for Volvo to come and repair it they removed it's luggage racks and retrimmed the seats. While being repaired by Volvo it developed a new fault with it's rear airbag and then required more work. It's now fixed and was used on the 1/2 earlier in the month. It since developed yet another fault which has now been repaired. It's currently parked at the back with no ticket machine and I'm told it's for schools use.

Eclipse 21249 is also off the road with some form of system fault and has been off for over a week. Very unreliable buses!
Hope this helps.

I am no longer active on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21262 the former Park and Ride Eclipse now painted into proper Stagecoach livery was on the 2 earlier today it left Liverpool at half 6
(29/08/2013 21:28)M393VWX Wrote:  21262 the former Park and Ride Eclipse now painted into proper Stagecoach livery was on the 2 earlier today it left Liverpool at half 6

you just beated me to it...its also had a refurb inside
(29/08/2013 21:28)M393VWX Wrote:  21262 the former Park and Ride Eclipse now painted into proper Stagecoach livery was on the 2 earlier today it left Liverpool at half 6

They wil have Park and Ride Branding with Stagecoach livery ???
L94UB S102TNB unusually on the 41/2 this evening

(30/08/2013 13:01)326VFM Wrote:  

They wil have Park and Ride Branding with Stagecoach livery ???

I think it's totally debranded.
S102TNB was also on the 38 the other day too.
(30/08/2013 23:50)jtd508110 Wrote:  S102TNB was also on the 38 the other day too.

They seem to be getting around at the moment, then again with the enviro 200s pretty much falling to bits already..

I don't like the new Stagecoach Enviro200's at RF. The voith gearbox does my head in. I would prefer that they went to Gilmoss to make the flee over here in Liverpool more uniform and the darts from Gilmoss go to Rock Ferry.
You may find in the fullness of time the entire fleet both at Chester / Rock Ferry and Gillmoss becomes more standardised and that what we have at the moment is just an interim measure as the vehicles taken from First work there way to the end of there working career .

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)