Current time: 26/04/2024, 03:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(20/08/2013 19:38)moreton407 Wrote:  Will Stagecoach be making any changes to the Wirral services?

Dont exactly have a big set of services on the Wirral to change do they ?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Chester Network Re-Launch

Service Update

Thursday 22nd August
Last Updated : 20 August 2013 15:36

We are pleased to announce the re-launch and package of improvements to our Chester network.

We would like to invite you to join us to celebrate these improvements on Thursday 22nd August from 11:30am outside Chester Town Hall.

We will have one of our newly branded buses on display along with a special visit from our Just the ticket mascot and Dee 106.3’s Chester the cat with a live on air appearance from Chester Dee 106.3, plus other fun events

Has anybody any idea as to the newly branded bus, or is this just the stagecoach brand?

[Image: 28219738595_5f67980003_m.jpg]
Possibly something similar to the Wigan Rider branded vehicle (36780)?

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
I passed the Liverpool Road depot earlier this evening & the staff were busy applying new vynals to one of the darts. No doubt it will make a guest appearance at the event to be held in Chester tomorrow.

Good to see that Stagecoach are trying to re-vitalise the local services in Chester. They've taken out advertising in the local paper & seem to be encouraging cestrians to make more use of their local bus service. The re-introduction of certain evening & Sunday services will help too.
At least 2 Enviro's have rear window adverts, one being for cleaner buses.
I think it was 36802 branded for the 6 to huntington

(21/08/2013 20:15)polarbear Wrote:  I passed the Liverpool Road depot earlier this evening & the staff were busy applying new vynals to one of the darts. No doubt it will make a guest appearance at the event to be held in Chester tomorrow.

Good to see that Stagecoach are trying to re-vitalise the local services in Chester. They've taken out advertising in the local paper & seem to be encouraging cestrians to make more use of their local bus service. The re-introduction of certain evening & Sunday services will help too.

Keep an eye out for the person dressed as a ticket tomorrow at the town hall as well in Chester, kicks off at 11:30am, I'm going along.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Stagecoach Chester 21262 has now been painted into stagecoach livery... Wonder does this have anything to do with this bus being in Gilmoss the other week ??

Distinct difference from other blacon volvos... 21262 doesn't have leather seats like other park an ride buses
Is it in full stagecoach livery or revised livery ( Without the blue and orange on the front )?

(23/08/2013 21:28)Njones2591 Wrote:  Stagecoach Chester 21262 has now been painted into stagecoach livery... Wonder does this have anything to do with this bus being in Gilmoss the other week ??

Distinct difference from other blacon volvos... 21262 doesn't have leather seats like other park an ride buses

(23/08/2013 21:28)Njones2591 Wrote:  Distinct difference from other blacon volvos... 21262 doesn't have leather seats like other park an ride buses

Could be mistaken, but I thought Park & Ride has standard First moquette, only the Blacons are leather.
(23/08/2013 22:40)cumbria0902150 Wrote:  
(23/08/2013 21:28)Njones2591 Wrote:  Distinct difference from other blacon volvos... 21262 doesn't have leather seats like other park an ride buses

Could be mistaken, but I thought Park & Ride has standard First moquette, only the Blacons are leather.

Yes correct my friend my mistake ha... It has ex first seats... I meant too say it is the only beachball liveried 09 Volvo without leather seats

An yeah it is in full livery with blue front

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)