Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:25 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Warrington's Own Buses
RE: WBT Network Warrington
Don't they do a Manchester creamfields service anymore?

Bring Back Arriva Skelmersdale
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
I'm sure I've seen two services registered on VOSA, one from Warrington and one from Manchester.
The C2 Manchester shuttle bus (http://www.creamfields.com/travel/shuttle/) is to be operated by Network Warrington again: they probably just haven't put it on their website as few people other than Warringtonians probably visit there!
It is PC0001977/88 on VOSA.
(The C1 is PC0001977/89).
Hi , ive recently moved to warrington from bangor and have noticed there seems to be a lot of marshall action over this past week which I dident see when last down on a trip,

1 has been on the 19 to leigh ,
one on a 3 ,
another one on a 1 to westy
one on a 16 dallem
and one even on a 21 to longford
oh yeah a eclipse 2 has been on the 28 to leigh as well which i take is rare ? http://www.flickr.com/photos/68280753@N02/9556418770/

i do like livewire 47 as well , really smart i thin , feel free to view my photos
http://www.flickr.com/photos/68280753@N0...553772483/ . tthanks jamie
(22/08/2013 19:24)SLF T562 JJC Wrote:  oh yeah a eclipse 2 has been on the 28 to leigh as well which i take is rare ? http://www.flickr.com/photos/68280753@N02/9556418770/

Yep: that is rare!
Your photo of a vehicle purportedly on route 'A4' to Oakwood is a good shot too, in that this is probably meant to be the 24: no route A4 exists!
Hi Jamie,

Yes a number of Marshall Darts are still in service. Still in excellent condition even the three Y plate examples which are now back in service...Lovely to drive as well, better than the 02/52 later examples.
(22/08/2013 20:47)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Hi Jamie,

Yes a number of Marshall Darts are still in service. Still in excellent condition even the three Y plate examples which are now back in service...Lovely to drive as well, better than the 02/52 later examples.

really nice to see them going back up rather then down Smile plus very nice some have that proper dart sound Smile , im a big fan of the marshall capitals

do you drive for network warrington by chance ?
No mate. I did work temporary for them last year to cover the summer holidays but im now at Warrington Coachways. I run the Plaxton Pointer 2 Dart every day on the 33 service from Westbrook to Collins Green....
Eclipses are not all that rare on 28/As as a couple of Saturdays ago there seemed to be nothing but Eclipses on the route from what I saw when I was with a Network Warrington driver I know
(22/08/2013 21:12)SLF T562 JJC Wrote:  
(22/08/2013 20:47)RSTurbo50 Wrote:  Hi Jamie,

really nice to see them going back up rather then down Smile plus very nice some have that proper dart sound Smile , im a big fan of the marshall capitals

do you drive for network warrington by chance ?

Welcome to Warrington mate! You have seen some fairly rare stuff, you can also take a decent snap shot!

User(s) browsing this thread: 20 Guest(s)