Current time: 02/06/2024, 08:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Crosville Club
RE: Crosville Club
anyone on here play evony?

For Blog Posts Containing all the latest in the local Bus Scene The 2002 Bus Blog
Subscribe to my Youtube Channel, Updated regularly!
All my Social Media Links here! https://linktr.ee/TerencePrice
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Best of luck to any of you picking up results today and best of luck to those of you picking up your GCSE results next week!

[Image: 1chYP.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
I do hope that nobody suffered any disappointment today .

Having never needed to get excellent grades to do anything , I dont realise the stress these exams must cause to people .
The 2002 Bus Blog has posted a new blog!
Our Day Trip to Rhyl
http://north-west-public-transport-blog....-rhyl.html

Hope everyone enjoys reading this blog post and leave any comments at the bottom of the page. Thanks.

The 2002 Bus Blog is about Transport in the North West of England and North Wales however we do venture further afield on some occasions - why not check out our latest content on our Website

My Flickr page can be found Here

Why not also check me out on YouTube - I play a variety of Simulation Games including Euro Truck Simulator 2 and SnowRunner
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Unfortunately its not always possible in the privatised arena of railways to be able to double units up , its more of a problem with the Class 175 fleet as they do not have gangway connection , so therefore require extra staff for safety reasons in the second unit .
Happy Birthday Mal on your 71st birthday .
ACE travel Facebook page!: https://m.facebook.com/home.php?refsrc=h...4962161179

Enjoy!

Is it really wise to name an enthusaist group's page as if it were an official company page? I'd be surprised if Ace Travel don't have something to say at some point.

(22/09/2013 23:28)CX54 DKD Wrote:  Is it really wise to name an enthusaist group's page as if it were an official company page? I'd be surprised if Ace Travel don't have something to say at some point.

Dont worry its a only a fan page.

I'm not worrying; it's not on my head ;-) My suggestion, though, would be that if it's a fan page, it be named as such in order to avoid any potential conflict with Ace themselves or confusion for passengers looking for a way to contact Ace.

Not trying to put it down, I just think it's worth being mindful of the above.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)