Current time: 19/04/2024, 20:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Stagecoach MCSL - Chester & Wirral Depots
RE: Stagecoach Chester & Wirral
(30/07/2013 17:02)gka472l Wrote:  2 Trident/ALX400 parked up in Rock Ferry depot this evening.

At least 4 there now, '68' branding visible on at least one.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/dmc1947/
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
(02/08/2013 21:54)gka472l Wrote:  
(30/07/2013 17:02)gka472l Wrote:  2 Trident/ALX400 parked up in Rock Ferry depot this evening.

At least 4 there now, '68' branding visible on at least one.

I believe must be replaced to Volvo Olympians Alexander Royale,
I remember last few months ago they said all Volvo Olympians will be go end of school summer term. Seem come up 4 Tridents/ALX400 at Rock Ferry now. Watch and space now!!!!
If they do this open top 15 service again next year they could do with operating the vehicle in a suitable livery , not a differing open top every week in differing liveries .
In A way I hope Wirral Transport Museum get the 15 again like last year nice chance to have vintage buses along the prom
(03/08/2013 11:18)wirralbus Wrote:  If they do this open top 15 service again next year they could do with operating the vehicle in a suitable livery , not a differing open top every week in differing liveries .

What do you regard, as being a suitable livery ?, then again would stagecoach, arriva or anybody else, be willing to spend about £2,000 to repaint a bus that only going to see a couple weeks use.
(03/08/2013 19:29)WhiteVanMan Wrote:  
(03/08/2013 11:18)wirralbus Wrote:  If they do this open top 15 service again next year they could do with operating the vehicle in a suitable livery , not a differing open top every week in differing liveries .

What do you regard, as being a suitable livery ?, then again would stagecoach, arriva or anybody else, be willing to spend about £2,000 to repaint a bus that only going to see a couple weeks use.

I would say get it into some sort of stagecoach corporate livery not a debranded city sightseeing livery with small stagecoach branding put on as an after thought .
There is a reason that recent OT arrivals have been in green, and the existing ones havn't had full branding applied, but I'm not at liberty to say what, save that the green is now the 'correct' colour.
(28/07/2013 14:33)Fox Wrote:  
(27/07/2013 22:39)N304CLV Wrote:  Ex First and briefly Stagecoach V125DND and T562BSS have found new homes in Harrogate.

T562BBS with Harrogate Coach Travel
V125DND with Harrogate Coach Travel
V125DND with Harrogate Coach Travel (in first livery)

Credit: Gary Steel, EY Bus Man, and Andrew Stopford

Yeh, I saw these in Harrogate last Saturday. It seemed odd them still having First seating. Harrogate Coach Travel now trade as ConnexionsBuses.
I have just been informed 2 buses was on the 15 today following eachother both nearly full one was A ECW Leyland Olympian the other a trident not sure if ALX400 or Enviro400 however but im sure someone will know
(04/08/2013 18:20)E208 WBG Wrote:  I have just been informed 2 buses was on the 15 today following eachother both nearly full one was A ECW Leyland Olympian the other a trident not sure if ALX400 or Enviro400 however but im sure someone will know

I personally only seen one in the time I was at New Brighton this afternoon, that bus was the ECW Olympian.

User(s) browsing this thread: 9 Guest(s)